Cell phone towers

In article <[email protected]>,
Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (john) wrote:
>
>>http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

>What's to worry about, John? The article says a lead-lined kevlar suit
>will protect you from the secret government mind-control rays, and you can
>buy them online here http://www.lead-lined-kevlar-suits-r-us.com

It's a great URL, well worth the read. I'm particularly amused by the
notion of "ELF microwave towers," when you consider that "ELF" stands
for "extremely low frequency." I assume these are manufactured by
giant midgets.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (john) wrote:
>
> >http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

> What's to worry about, John? The article says a lead-lined kevlar suit
> will protect you from the secret government mind-control rays, and you can
> buy them online here http://www.lead-lined-kevlar-suits-r-us.com

I would love to see them stick one up in your street, or your backside
preferably. In fact you can get the bee keepers kit
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/sales/screenx.htm On second thoughts
seeing you wear that would be enough. I use towerbusters myself
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/HHgandTBupdate26may03.shtml
http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html

You can see their good effect using a meter. We can always tape you
to the bits at the top so you can prove they are harmless. I have
some excellent parcel tape. And I'll tape a mobile phone to your ear
at the same time.

cheers

john

[email protected] (David Wright) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
> >[email protected] (john) wrote:
> >
> >>http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

> >What's to worry about, John? The article says a lead-lined kevlar suit
> >will protect you from the secret government mind-control rays, and you can
> >buy them online here http://www.lead-lined-kevlar-suits-r-us.com

> It's a great URL, well worth the read. I'm particularly amused by the
> notion of "ELF microwave towers," when you consider that "ELF" stands
> for "extremely low frequency." I assume these are manufactured by
> giant midgets.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants
> were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

I know killfile was invented for the likes of you, but as the years go
by it is even more apparent you don't have a life other than sitting
on Ngs laughing at the truth. "Get a life" was invented for you.

In article <[email protected]>,
john <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (David Wright) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >What's to worry about, John? The article says a lead-lined kevlar suit
>> >will protect you from the secret government mind-control rays, and you can
>> >buy them online here http://www.lead-lined-kevlar-suits-r-us.com

>> It's a great URL, well worth the read. I'm particularly amused by the
>> notion of "ELF microwave towers," when you consider that "ELF" stands
>> for "extremely low frequency." I assume these are manufactured by
>> giant midgets.
>>

>I know killfile was invented for the likes of you, but as the years go
>by it is even more apparent you don't have a life other than sitting
>on Ngs laughing at the truth. "Get a life" was invented for you.

John, you're *so* uncharitable! You post mind-bendingly silly drivel,
and then complain when someone points it out. But here I'm
complimenting you for your (admittedly inadvertent) humorous
contributious to the newsgroup and all you can do is gripe.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Howard McCollister <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> [email protected] (john) wrote:
>>
>> > I use towerbusters myself

>> Always the fashion plate. Metal colanders are so 'yesterday'.
>>

>My vision is of John running around with an aluminum foil hat.

Don't be ridiculous. The alties all know that aluminum causes
Alzheimer's Disease and therefore they are using gold leaf.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Well if the energy from towers is so dangerous why are not all the ham radio
operators dead at a young age? They have a bunch of old fossils on the
microphones. Hams are allowed to operate with 1500 watts output power at
lower frequencies which is in many cases more then a lot of commercial
broadcast stations. When they use special antennas they can have effective
radiated powers of over 10,000 watts. Some hams even have thier towers right
next to thier bedrooms. Your average cell tower transmitter power is only
50 watts or so.

By the way ELF Microwaves is an OXYMORON!
ELF is extremely low frequency (approximately 10 KHz)while microwaves are
frequencies above about 900 MHz. That is several orders of magnitude
difference. And for what it is worth the studies indicate the link between
leukemia and high power electric lines doesn't exist.

Gadzooks, if you look at the electric field produced by your housewiring the
electric field density from it is much greater than any electric field you
possibly may be exposed to from overhead utility lines.

news:[email protected]...

[email protected] (john) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

Mobile mast row continues
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/3251551.stm

Owners Crown Castle say the mast will be reinstated
Protesters face a third night camping in the open air to prevent a
controversial mobile phone mast being re-erected after it was
sabotaged by vandals.

Villagers in Wishaw in Sutton Coldfield in the West Midlands set up
the makeshift campsite on Friday after hearing that the mast's owners
intended on re-erecting the structure.

Residents blame it for a spate of serious illnesses among residents,
including cancer cases.

They have campaigned for the mast, operated by mobile phone company T
Mobile, to be taken down.

The 22-metre mast fell down on Bonfire Night after bolts were removed
from the base of the structure in what police have described as an act
of vandalism.

Determined protest

Around 10 protesters continued a vigil at the Bull Lane site over the
weekend and said they were determined to stop attempts to mend it and
would camp out for weeks if necessary.

This is a criminal act of extreme vandalism which we are taking very
seriously

Crown Castle spokesman
Protesters at the site bearing placards with slogans stating "No more
masts" have had a mobile toilet and a caravan delivered to the protest
site.

But Crown Castle, the Warwick-based company that owns the land where
the mast has been standing for nine years, says engineers will be back
in the week to reinstall the equipment.

A loss of signal was noticed just after midnight on Thursday by the
T-mobile phone network.

'Extreme vandalism'

A Crown Castle spokesman said: "This is a criminal act of extreme
vandalism which we are taking very seriously.

Campaigner Eileen O'Connor says the mast has made many people ill

"We are investigating the damage to the site and will review our
options for reinstating the mast as soon as possible.

"We understand that the siting of these types of installations within
communities can sometimes cause concern."

The spokesman added that the site complied with all planning and
health and safety guidelines.

Eileen O'Connor, spokeswoman for Sutton Coldfield Residents Against
Masts, said: "It is beautiful without that mast towering over us.

"I cannot believe the pure arrogance of them. There have been so many
people made ill.

"I plan legally and physically to stop them. Crown Castle
unfortunately own the piece of land, but we will not co-operate with
them on the adjoining pieces of land."

Gee we finally found an Xray technician that won't hide behind the lead
walls.

Go for it Chuck if your brain isn't fried already. What you can't see won't
hurt you but it may hurt me.

"Chuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well if the energy from towers is so dangerous why are not all the ham

radio
> operators dead at a young age? They have a bunch of old fossils on the
> microphones. Hams are allowed to operate with 1500 watts output power at
> lower frequencies which is in many cases more then a lot of commercial
> broadcast stations. When they use special antennas they can have effective
> radiated powers of over 10,000 watts. Some hams even have thier towers

right
> next to thier bedrooms. Your average cell tower transmitter power is only
> 50 watts or so.
>
> By the way ELF Microwaves is an OXYMORON!
> ELF is extremely low frequency (approximately 10 KHz)while microwaves are
> frequencies above about 900 MHz. That is several orders of magnitude
> difference. And for what it is worth the studies indicate the link between
> leukemia and high power electric lines doesn't exist.
>
> Gadzooks, if you look at the electric field produced by your housewiring

the
> electric field density from it is much greater than any electric field you
> possibly may be exposed to from overhead utility lines.
>

> "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

BTW: I guess you don't need that door on your microwave anymore either.

"Chuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well if the energy from towers is so dangerous why are not all the ham

radio
> operators dead at a young age? They have a bunch of old fossils on the
> microphones. Hams are allowed to operate with 1500 watts output power at
> lower frequencies which is in many cases more then a lot of commercial
> broadcast stations. When they use special antennas they can have effective
> radiated powers of over 10,000 watts. Some hams even have thier towers

right
> next to thier bedrooms. Your average cell tower transmitter power is only
> 50 watts or so.
>
> By the way ELF Microwaves is an OXYMORON!
> ELF is extremely low frequency (approximately 10 KHz)while microwaves are
> frequencies above about 900 MHz. That is several orders of magnitude
> difference. And for what it is worth the studies indicate the link between
> leukemia and high power electric lines doesn't exist.
>
> Gadzooks, if you look at the electric field produced by your housewiring

the
> electric field density from it is much greater than any electric field you
> possibly may be exposed to from overhead utility lines.
>

> "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

Good Morning Bob

If I was an X-Ray Tech I would stand behind the lead wall due to the
repeated exposure. Even the patient exposure is limited not only by the
X-Ray intensity but by the TOTAL EXPOSURE. (Intensity X Time) When you
consider the amount of time that an X-Ray tech spends around the X-Ray
source and multiply that by the extremely low exposure then you will see why
there is a lead wall. Yeah the patient is exposed to a higher level but for
a much much shorter period of time. The X-ray tech is there day after day.

One thing to understand is that RF Radiation is DIFFERENT than
X-RAY's. RF Radiation unless controlled by a directive antenna will emanate
from the antenna in a nearly spherical pattern. As a consequence the energy
found at a point distant from the antenna is lower than the energy right
next to the antenna. It is governed by good old mother nature and the energy
decreases as a function of 1/R(Squared). Every time you double the distance
the energy decreases by a factor of four. If you doubt this, there is a good
book that in the very first chapter covers this base material. The book is
titled "The Radar Handbook " by Skoloff. Anyone with a passing grade in
9th grade algebra can read the very first chapter. If you live near a good
size burg then it may be in the library. If it isn't then the library can
borrow it
from another that has it.

You are incorrect in assuming that I do not use a door on the microwave
oven. The oven operates in the 750-1000 watt range and being right next to
it without appropriate shielding is not smart. (Remember the field intensity
drops as a function of distance based on the inverse square law . Plot
1/r(squared) on a sheet of graph paper for better visualization) I can stand
right next to the oven. I usually can't get next to a cell tower antenna.
Ever wonder why there are interlocks on the microwave door so it will not
operate with the door cracked open ever so slightly.

Your cell phone on the other hand operates at a power level of 300
mW(milliwatts): that is 0.3 watts. (Your flashlight bulb burns more power or
do flashlights represent a threat to you?) The antenna is not very efficient
so the radiated energy is down from the 300 mW. The tissue heating if you
place the antenna right next to your head is NOT SIGNIFICANT because of the
area, tissue mass, and power distribution.

Also when you place the cell phone antenna right next to your head the
antenna detunes and the transmitter output drops below the 300 mW. Again any
risk from the RF Radiation is going to be level of exposure times the time
duration of the exposure.

I have used cell phones for years, worked in broadcast and radar facilities
were the transmitter outputs ranged from 50,000 watts to 1,000,000 watts ERP
(Effective Radiated Power).

You cannot pay me enough to walk in front of active ground based
radar antenna within a 1000 feet, but beyond that I would not worry. The
Radar uses a narrow beamwidth antenna which concentrates the RF Energy into
a narrow field that rotates. I have no qualms about working under the
antenna at a 50,000 watt broadcast station or the 1,000,000 watt ERP TV
station while on the ground or nearby because the antennae are far enough
away that my exposure is way below the safe limits.

Oddly enough I am 52 and have outlived in absolute years two of Dad's
siblings who died from cancer. One died at 45 and the other at 49. They did
not work around RF, X-Ray, ionizing or non-ionizing sources. I have had
kidney stones several times and one could surmise that RF caused the stones
but then Dad had stones, he had two other brothers who had stones and his
mother had stones. Sounds more like a genetic/dietary thing to me especially
since we grew up in the Carolina Stone Belt.

By the way, if you are so convinced of your position why do you hide behind
a bogus e-mail address? Surely you know how to set up a temporary e-mail
address on yahoo or msn?

whiplash writes:

> Oddly enough I am 52 and have outlived in absolute years two of Dad's
> siblings who died from cancer. One died at 45 and the other at 49. They did
> not work around RF, X-Ray, ionizing or non-ionizing sources. I have had
> kidney stones several times and one could surmise that RF caused the stones
> but then Dad had stones, he had two other brothers who had stones and his
> mother had stones.

Do you have cataracts?

Thanx for the basic physics and math lessons. I didn't require.

As a person involved with various electromagnetic generated types of fields
you sound knowledgable, at least in the elementary physics of the beast.
This basic knowledge should cause you to understand the dangers of
electromagnetic radiation in some situations and know it should not be made
light of like some of the self proclaimed experts shooting their mouths off,
do here. The ridiculling of a cautious person only shows immaturity, as far
as the safety aspects go and my comments were made to exemplify those
ridiculous comments.

You should also know thet RF energy and Xray energy are exactly the same
energy exept for frequency and radiate in exactly the same way unless
controlled. I think you studied this in your basic parallelling radiography
technique studies in your first year of training.

I do not know who you are but I didn't assume anything about you and, as far
as I know, did not address you in any way.

Have a nice day.

"whiplash" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

> > > next to thier bedrooms. Your average cell tower transmitter power is

> only
> > > 50 watts or so.
> > >
> > > By the way ELF Microwaves is an OXYMORON!
> > > ELF is extremely low frequency (approximately 10 KHz)while microwaves

> are
> > > frequencies above about 900 MHz. That is several orders of magnitude
> > > difference. And for what it is worth the studies indicate the link

> between
> > > leukemia and high power electric lines doesn't exist.
> > >
> > > Gadzooks, if you look at the electric field produced by your

housewiring
> > the
> > > electric field density from it is much greater than any electric field

> you
> > > possibly may be exposed to from overhead utility lines.
> > >

> > > "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Mxsmanic <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> whiplash writes:
>
> > Oddly enough I am 52 and have outlived in absolute years two of Dad's
> > siblings who died from cancer. One died at 45 and the other at 49. They

did
> > not work around RF, X-Ray, ionizing or non-ionizing sources. I have had
> > kidney stones several times and one could surmise that RF caused the

stones
> > but then Dad had stones, he had two other brothers who had stones and

his
> > mother had stones.

> Do you have cataracts?

My father seldom uses his cell phone, and has had no speeding tickets.
I use my cell phone moderately, and have had two speeding tickets (but beat
both).

My sister and her son each use their cell phones incessantly, and each have
had many speeding tickets. I believe there is a correlation:

As many people have noted with regard to X-ray technicians, lead is an
effective shielding agent. So, in response to exposure to cell phone
radiation, the body starts absorbing lead from nutrients and the
environment, lead that would ordinarily be eliminated. Lead is a very heavy
element, and as a result it tends to collect in the lowest parts of the
body - the feet. The lead-weighted feet then press down on the automobile
accelerator pedal with greater force, causing the cell-phone-afflicted
person to drive over the speed limit.

So is there a correlation between kidney stones and speeding tickets?
They are currently running a 2:1 ratio and I have had 6 speeding
violations.
Of course I have had so many X-rays everyone has lost count. The miltary
does like to document everything, inside and out. Ouch, there goes the flank
pain again, I think I need a couple of Dilaudid.

"Robert E. Lewis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mxsmanic <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > whiplash writes:
> >
> > > Oddly enough I am 52 and have outlived in absolute years two of Dad's
> > > siblings who died from cancer. One died at 45 and the other at 49.

They
> did
> > > not work around RF, X-Ray, ionizing or non-ionizing sources. I have

had
> > > kidney stones several times and one could surmise that RF caused the

> stones
> > > but then Dad had stones, he had two other brothers who had stones and

> his
> > > mother had stones.

> > Do you have cataracts?

> My father seldom uses his cell phone, and has had no speeding tickets.
> I use my cell phone moderately, and have had two speeding tickets (but

beat
> both).
>
> My sister and her son each use their cell phones incessantly, and each

have
> had many speeding tickets. I believe there is a correlation:
>
> As many people have noted with regard to X-ray technicians, lead is an
> effective shielding agent. So, in response to exposure to cell phone
> radiation, the body starts absorbing lead from nutrients and the
> environment, lead that would ordinarily be eliminated. Lead is a very

heavy
> element, and as a result it tends to collect in the lowest parts of the
> body - the feet. The lead-weighted feet then press down on the automobile
> accelerator pedal with greater force, causing the cell-phone-afflicted
> person to drive over the speed limit.

In article <[email protected]>,
Gymmy Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
>Thanx for the basic physics and math lessons. I didn't require.
>
>As a person involved with various electromagnetic generated types of fields
>you sound knowledgable, at least in the elementary physics of the beast.
>This basic knowledge should cause you to understand the dangers of
>electromagnetic radiation in some situations and know it should not be made
>light of like some of the self proclaimed experts shooting their mouths off,
>do here. The ridiculling of a cautious person only shows immaturity, as far
>as the safety aspects go and my comments were made to exemplify those
>ridiculous comments.
>
>You should also know thet RF energy and Xray energy are exactly the same
>energy exept for frequency and radiate in exactly the same way unless
>controlled. I think you studied this in your basic parallelling radiography
>technique studies in your first year of training.

So's light. So be sure to stay in totally dark rooms.

You can't be too careful.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)