Now that I won the Powerball ($3.00)...

Andy

Guest
The mother of all cookouts can commence!

Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36

So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.

C'mon over!

Andy

"Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>
> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>
> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>
> C'mon over!
>
> Andy

You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin, thanks.

kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.

"kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>>
>> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>>
>> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>>
>> C'mon over!
>>
>> Andy
>>

> You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin,
> thanks.
>
> kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.

The WHOLE muffin????????

But... but... what about the other guests...???

Andy

"Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

> > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
> >>
> >> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
> >>
> >> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
> >>
> >> C'mon over!
> >>
> >> Andy
> >>

> > You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin,
> > thanks.
> >
> > kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.

> The WHOLE muffin????????
>
> But... but... what about the other guests...???
>
> Andy

I'm greedy. Sue me. <g>

kili

"Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>
> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>
> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>
> C'mon over!
>
> Andy

What no hash brown?

Sarah

"kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Tdhme.85965
[email protected]:

> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>> > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin,
>> > thanks.
>> >
>> > kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.

>> The WHOLE muffin????????
>>
>> But... but... what about the other guests...???
>>
>> Andy

> I'm greedy. Sue me. <g>
>
> kili

For $3.00? Nah! I can't get my attorney to breathe for $3!

My next mother of all cookouts will be a first come/first served or while
supplies last to-do.

Andy

Andy wrote:
> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Tdhme.85965
> [email protected]:
>

>>"Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>"kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>>news:[email protected]:

>>>The WHOLE muffin????????
>>>
>>>But... but... what about the other guests...???
>>>
>>>Andy

>>I'm greedy. Sue me. <g>
>>
>>kili

> For $3.00? Nah! I can't get my attorney to breathe for $3!
>
> My next mother of all cookouts will be a first come/first served or while
> supplies last to-do.
>
> Andy

How thinly can you stretch one sausage McMuffin with egg? Especially
since you seem to have promised the muffin part to Kili.

Let us know how you fared. Perhaps you could get a package of bread
for all the other guests......Where do you live, in case I want to
attend the shindig?

Congratulations on your impressive win. You are the first Powerball
winner I know. I do not know whether or not we have that kind of
lottery in New York.

Margaret Suran <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Andy wrote:
>> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Tdhme.85965
>> [email protected]:
>>

>>>"Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>I'm greedy. Sue me. <g>
>>>
>>>kili

>> For $3.00? Nah! I can't get my attorney to breathe for $3!
>>
>> My next mother of all cookouts will be a first come/first served or
>> while supplies last to-do.
>>
>> Andy

> How thinly can you stretch one sausage McMuffin with egg? Especially
> since you seem to have promised the muffin part to Kili.

If I keep cutting the halves in half, it could feed the world and then
some.

I didn't promise anything. But anyway, from the looks of it, there's
still plenty of sausage, egg left. The country mice made fast work of the
cheese. :)

Andy

Sarah wrote:
> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>>
>> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>>
>> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>>
>> C'mon over!
>>
>> Andy
>>

> What no hash brown?
>
> Sarah

I was just about to ask about that... ;)

Jill

"jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in news:dMjme.12642$6k7.2731
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

> Sarah wrote:
>> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>>>
>>> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>>>
>>> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>>>
>>> C'mon over!
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> What no hash brown?
>>
>> Sarah

> I was just about to ask about that... ;)
>
> Jill

Well the Mcmuffin was $1.90 with tax. That left me $1.10 of which $1.00
goes to the next lottery draw or there'll be no more "Mother of All
Cookouts."

Sorry,

Andy

"kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>>
>> Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>>
>> So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>>
>> C'mon over!
>>
>> Andy
>>

> You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin,
> thanks.
>
> kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.

Beer? What time zone you in girlfriend? I'm hungry right now. A bacon egg
McMuffin sounds good.

Michael

Andy wrote:
> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in news:dMjme.12642$6k7.2731
> @bignews4.bellsouth.net:
>
>> Sarah wrote:
>>> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> What no hash brown?
>>>
>>> Sarah

>> I was just about to ask about that... ;)
>>
>> Jill

> Well the Mcmuffin was $1.90 with tax. That left me $1.10 of which
> $1.00 goes to the next lottery draw or there'll be no more "Mother of
> All Cookouts."
>
> Sorry,
>
> Andy

Darn! McD's is expensive, no? I haven't been there in years so I had no
idea!

Jill

Andy <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Margaret Suran <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>> Andy wrote:
>>> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> news:Tdhme.85965 [email protected]:

>>> For $3.00? Nah! I can't get my attorney to breathe for $3!
>>>
>>> My next mother of all cookouts will be a first come/first served or
>>> while supplies last to-do.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> How thinly can you stretch one sausage McMuffin with egg? Especially
>> since you seem to have promised the muffin part to Kili.

> If I keep cutting the halves in half, it could feed the world and then
> some.
>
> I didn't promise anything. But anyway, from the looks of it, there's
> still plenty of sausage, egg left. The country mice made fast work of
> the cheese. :)
>
> Andy

The squirrels here would eat it. They eat everything. I swear they are
carniverous.

Michael

On Sun, 29 May 2005 05:26:28 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

>The mother of all cookouts can commence!
>
>Check it out: 09 33 35 40 47 PB 36
>
>So, I've got a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
>
>C'mon over!
>
>Andy

I'm afraid that lightning will strike me.

modom

"Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

> > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin,
> > thanks.
> >
> > kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.
> >

> Beer? What time zone you in girlfriend? I'm hungry right now. A bacon egg
> McMuffin sounds good.
>
> Michael

Beer is a breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner food, Michael. Surely you know
that! <g>

kili

"kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>> > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > You won $3????? Congratulations, Andy! I'll just have the muffin,
>> > thanks.
>> >
>> > kili <----------- who will take that muffin with a beer, please.
>> >

>> Beer? What time zone you in girlfriend? I'm hungry right now. A bacon
>> egg McMuffin sounds good.
>>
>> Michael

> Beer is a breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner food, Michael. Surely
> you know that! <g>
>
> kili

Hey kili, are you drinking beer today? I'm headed to the Art Museum with
Josh today. Then we're doing Mexican food. I can't wait to get to Chueys.

Michael

Dog3 wrote:
> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>> "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> news:[email protected]:

>>> Beer? What time zone you in girlfriend? I'm hungry right now. A
>>> bacon egg McMuffin sounds good.
>>>
>>> Michael

>> Beer is a breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner food, Michael. Surely
>> you know that! <g>
>>
>> kili
>>

> Hey kili, are you drinking beer today? I'm headed to the Art Museum
> with Josh today. Then we're doing Mexican food. I can't wait to get
> to Chueys.
>
> Michael

If you think she's *not* drinking beer today, you don't know kili! :)

Jill

"Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

> > "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
> >> news:[email protected]:

> >> Beer? What time zone you in girlfriend? I'm hungry right now. A bacon
> >> egg McMuffin sounds good.
> >>
> >> Michael

> > Beer is a breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner food, Michael. Surely
> > you know that! <g>
> >
> > kili
> >

> Hey kili, are you drinking beer today? I'm headed to the Art Museum with
> Josh today. Then we're doing Mexican food. I can't wait to get to Chueys.
>
> Michael

I drink beer every day, Michael. <g> I'm a lush; just ask my husband - or
Jill or Dams. :~)

kili

Damsel <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "kilikini" <[email protected]> said:
>
>>I drink beer every day, Michael. <g> I'm a lush; just ask my husband
>>- or Jill or Dams. :~)

> She has beer for breakfast and as a bedtime snack. And all day
> in-between. I don't get it, myself. For me, beer is just something
> you add to your pinto beans. ;) Love ya, kili!
>
> Carol

I don't drink beer. GAWD... I barf on beer.......... yep. I puke.

Michael