Jan should work in a factory.

Callistus Valerius

Guest
Jan should work in a factory, so he can have his beer and brats. Gabby
can fix his lunch pail in the morning. And when he gets back, after work.
put his feet up, and get drunk watching soccer. Punch Gabby and yell at the
kids (these are the nights he actually comes home), and ***** about the
boss. Jan should trade his Giant for a Trabant. Jan is just too blue
collar for the glitz of the tour. Even Lance got with the program and
pulled the plug on his wife, and got someone more suited to this type of
life, like Crow.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Jan should work in a factory, so he can have his beer and brats. Gabby
> can fix his lunch pail in the morning. And when he gets back, after work.
> put his feet up, and get drunk watching soccer. Punch Gabby and yell at the
> kids (these are the nights he actually comes home), and ***** about the
> boss. Jan should trade his Giant for a Trabant. Jan is just too blue
> collar for the glitz of the tour. Even Lance got with the program and
> pulled the plug on his wife, and got someone more suited to this type of
> life, like Crow.

I gotta hand it to you -- you're a real ray of sunshine.

Rick

The one thing wrong with Lance is that he took up with this Hollywood Rock
star. Damn, he could have picked someone with class matched to his. Sorry,
but i consider 99% of those associated with Hollywood as poor choices for
anything but a roll in the hay. Just my 2 cents.

IMKen wrote:
> The one thing wrong with Lance is that he took up with this Hollywood Rock
> star. Damn, he could have picked someone with class matched to his. Sorry,
> but i consider 99% of those associated with Hollywood as poor choices for
> anything but a roll in the hay. Just my 2 cents.

Are you Armstrong's mother posting to rbr ?

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:41:02 GMT, "IMKen" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The one thing wrong with Lance is that he took up with this Hollywood Rock
>star. Damn, he could have picked someone with class matched to his. Sorry,
>but i consider 99% of those associated with Hollywood as poor choices for
>anything but a roll in the hay. Just my 2 cents.

And what do you suppose he was looking for?

Ron

>"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Jan should work in a factory, so he can have his beer and brats.

>Gabby
>> can fix his lunch pail in the morning. And when he gets back, after work.
>> put his feet up, and get drunk watching soccer. Punch Gabby and yell at

>the
>> kids (these are the nights he actually comes home), and ***** about the
>> boss. Jan should trade his Giant for a Trabant. Jan is just too blue
>> collar for the glitz of the tour. Even Lance got with the program and
>> pulled the plug on his wife, and got someone more suited to this type of
>> life, like Crow.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:19:48 GMT, RonSonic <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:41:02 GMT, "IMKen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>The one thing wrong with Lance is that he took up with this Hollywood Rock
>>star. Damn, he could have picked someone with class matched to his. Sorry,
>>but i consider 99% of those associated with Hollywood as poor choices for
>>anything but a roll in the hay. Just my 2 cents.

>And what do you suppose he was looking for?
>
>Ron

His mother? Isn't she like in her forties?