Re: You know you ride a lot, when...

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
Toby Douglass wrote:

> ...after a big bowl of pasta, with chicken on the side, and then later
> most of a loaf of bread, you can *still* feel you're hungry inside.

The food people at Cyclefest were university types, used to feeding
students. They were passing surprised when I consumed my third large
helping of chilli con carne with rice.

Especially since it was washed down with four pints of OJ. And four pints
of water.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington
University