Bedford for sale

ekimstorm

Guest
Nah i'm not sellin the actual guy, sorry, but i do have one of his
unicycles which i'm not using due to being busy as **** with work and
such.

Its a trials one, i think i put different peddals on it cuz the peddals
that came with it were sweeeeeet so i put em on my mountain bike.
Anyways, i'm in need of money so if anyone wants to buy it maybe, shout
me a price and i'll think about it.

Wow havent been here in a while, hows you all doin!

-Mike

--
ekimstorm - Mike

- Mike
ekimstorm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1154

i know of someone who may be interested. what are the specs (hub wheel
assembly etc) so i can pass them along.

do you have a picture?

--
hungfromhooks - uni newbie

Philip Barbosa

people photographer- side show performer - newbie unicyclist

Witness an average man, flesh skewered deeply and imbedded with shark
fishing hooks! Marvel as a mere mortal fueled only by free will...
Ferociosly Pulls, twists, and stretches hooked apendages to transform
the pastey dermal landscape of his own hide and finally ascend to new
heights, literally!" This is NO ILLUSION! What you will see is real...
and remember ladies and gentlemen all this done without the assistance
of his unicycle.
hungfromhooks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6954

Yeah those are the pedals i took off. See why i wanted them on my
mountain bike! But the pedals on the uni are good too i'm pretty sure.
Metal, of course, and black.

It looks pretty damn new...though there IS a little bit of rust here and
there, but i think its more visual than actual serious rust problems. I
rode it a bit two winters ago. Ice is fun to ride on.

--
ekimstorm - Mike

- Mike
ekimstorm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1154

Mike-

Excellent looking trials uni. Darren makes good stuff. Outstanding
language for a family-based forum, too. Keep up the good work. Parents
of the younger ones are encouraging them to get on that RSU forum and
learn about unicycling.

--
harper - Fountainhead

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"You go through life and you choose." - Greg Harper

"Find weak people and take stuff from them" - Greg Harper

from the looks, it has a cotterless hub and cranks. so i dont think 300
is resonable, oh, and i dont want to purchase it, but im just letting
you know

--
dubmuni2004 - i need a more exciting avatar

threre is a place, a place far from here. where unicyclists and
unicycles play and sing together. and where the big bad slurpee throwers
are non-existant. and where unicycle=pimp. and where the trails thrive
and live. -the place i go when i ride-

[email protected]
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

dubmuni2004 wrote:
> *from the looks, it has a cotterless hub and cranks. so i dont think
> 300 is resonable, oh, and i dont want to purchase it, but im just
> letting you know *

He's talking Canadian.

So under $300 is really like $5USD. Nah like $200.

Still high IMHO

--
TheObieOne3226 - Judge me by my size, do you?

[image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4743/yodaweedresize.jpg]
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com

ekimstorm wrote:
> *Hm...i bought it for $455...
>
> ..um.. maybe like 300? little less perhaps *

So 300 isnt reasonable, even though Darren sells them for 425? oookay.
But yeah cuz of the use and everything its worth a fair bit less.

--

ekimstorm wrote:
> *So 300 isnt reasonable, even though Darren sells them for 425?
> oookay. But yeah cuz of the use and everything its worth a fair bit
> less. *

With Uni.com selling the Nimbus Trials for under $200US it will be hard
to get premium price for a Bedford Monty/Suzue Trials.

Right before the Nimbus Trials came available I bought a used Bedford
Monty/Suzue Trials for $200. A good deal at the time but probably not
quite as good a deal a week or two later.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve De Cuckoo

"Only an idiot would try to ride a pointed stick with a wheel on the
bottom." - ‘tiped again’ on the early stages of mastering the uni.

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

I believe thats $cnd. so with the current exchange rate its more like
85 cents. or $239.92 US.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

My circus train pulls throught the night, full of lions and trapize
artists, I'm done with elephants and clowns, I want to runaway and join
the office.
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

TheObieOne3226 like 8 posts ago wrote:
> *
>
> He's talking Canadian.
>
> So under $300 is really like $5USD. Nah like $200.
>
> Still high IMHO
> *

> -Originally posted by Checkernuts-
> *
>
> I believe thats $cnd. so with the current exchange rate its more like
> 85 cents. or $239.92 US.
>
> *

WHOA THANKS! :p