almost and accident

crit pro

Guest
Pro's only ride between 9am and 4pm. No 6am ****, no messing around
with traffic at 5:40pm. Pro's don't need headlights, reflective wear,
or watches that backlight. Got it.

wrong group

cp

On 10/13/2004 07:36 PM, in article
[email protected], "crit pro"

http://www.athenstwilight.com/

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Pro's only ride between 9am and 4pm. No 6am ****, no messing around
> with traffic at 5:40pm. Pro's don't need headlights, reflective wear,
> or watches that backlight. Got it.
>
> wrong group
>
> cp

Once again you prove you are in the wrong newsgroup. Regarding your post,
Athens ( middle of the night ) Twilight comes to mind.

You also proved why I believe you are a geek by missing the point in the
original post:

- the author saw it coming and slowed to avoid it knowing that the 1 or 2
extra seconds on the gas once in a training ride will not either make or
break them as a cyclist

- on the other hand, a weekend warrior would be expected to try to
squeeze in ever second. With little regard for safety or for how the
present cycling to the community.

- a cyclist would know when it is appropriate to light it up, and when it
is best to be a good citizen and go in and out of town responsibly with the
traffic

[email protected] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Pro's only ride between 9am and 4pm. No 6am ****, no messing around
> with traffic at 5:40pm. Pro's don't need headlights, reflective wear,
> or watches that backlight. Got it.
>
> wrong group
>
> cp

Your track doesn't have any lights? Loser. Pros only ride at night.
As for traffic, wtf is that? Cat IV's on the infield?

-RJ