or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

World Naked Bike Ride - Page 3

post #31 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the whining onto others.
thats just plain whiney.

"DRS" <drs@remove.this.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Whining that you don't whine. original, if nothing else.

> Nope, not whining either. You're doing a bloody good whine though.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #32 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

More whining from DRS

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > You practically define whining, but certainly define pathetic.

> I don't whine but you do a bloody good impression of it.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #33 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Hint for the whiner. when YOU have to claim your sig is clever. it isn't.

> "Ray" <zathrasAT@netspaceDOTnet.au> wrote in message
> > DRS, you ****wit, straight from an online dictionary:
> >
> > whine
> > verb {I}
> >
> > 1 to make a long, high, sad sound:
> > - Leon's dog was sitting by the door whining, so I thought I'd better
> > take it for a walk.
> >
> > 2 DISAPPROVING
> >
> > If you whine, especially as a child, you complain or express
> > dissatisfaction continually:
> > - Alice, if you carry on whining like that I won't take you - do you
> > understand!
> >
> > whine
> > noun {C usually singular}
> >
> > an unpleasant high sound or voice:
> > - He could hear the sound of hammering, then the whine of a circular
> > saw.
> > - She delivered the speech in a high-pitched nasal whine.
> >
> > whiner
> > noun {C} DISAPPROVING
> > a person, especially a child, who complains or expresses
> > dissatisfaction continually
> >
> > I'm afraid this sums up your signature line perfectly well.

> No, it doesn't. Only a ****wit could think so. My sig cleverly uses

irony
> to make its point. It's not the least bit whiny.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #34 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Hint, captain Whiney nobody supports your pathetic crusade of whining.

To most people it's no big deal, but you can at least pride yourself on the
fact that you have managed to convince people to take up top posting just to
**** insignificant whiners like yourself. well done.

> "John L" <johnlawrence.spammerssoff@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > Thus proving how anal you are :-)

> Er, no.
>
> > I'm a top poster & proud of it. Not sure how that makes me selfish,
> > but I can live with it.

> Of course you can. Since the world clearly revolves around you there's
> clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #35 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Gee if only Robin Williams had thought of that line in the 80s. oh yes, he
did didn't he...

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Hint, captain Whiney nobody supports your pathetic crusade of whining.

> I looked up "whiner"in the dictionary. It had your picture.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #36 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Still whining and not even close to original.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Main Entry: 1whine
> > Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
> > Function: verb
> > Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
> > Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
> > Old Norse hvIna to whiz
> > intransitive senses
> >
> > 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
> >
> > Still you.

> Not even close to me. It's your picture, not mine.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #37 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Poor little whiner, now at least you whine about content rather than format,
but still you whine.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the whining onto
> > others. thats just plain whiney.

> That's alliterative, I'll give you that. As usual with you it's a load of
> ****, but at least it's alliterative ****.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #38 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Funny, that makes one person in the NG that believes that.

Your Sig is a constant whine, your complaints are a constant whine - all you
do is whine.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Main Entry: 1whine
> > Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
> > Function: verb
> > Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
> > Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
> > Old Norse hvIna to whiz
> > intransitive senses
> >
> > 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
> >
> > DRS, still whining.

> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #39 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Whiner, when you have to claim it is. it isn't.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Hint for the whiner. when YOU have to claim your sig is clever. it
> > isn't.

> It is. That you are not is your problem.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #40 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

You constantly whine - you whine so much you have found it useful to
automate the process with your sig.

and then you still whine 'manually' - how ******* sad is that.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > More whining from DRS

> There hasn't been any.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #41 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

No it doesn't - it just makes you look sad and dull. well, sadder and
duller.

Still whining aren't you?

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > "DRS" <drs@remove.this.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> >> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I looked up "whiner"in the dictionary. It had your picture.
> >>

> > Gee if only Robin Williams had thought of that line in the 80s. oh
> > yes, he did didn't he...

> It still works though.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #42 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Still whining.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Still whining and not even close to original.

> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #43 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Oh look, more whining.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Poor little whiner, now at least you whine about content rather than
> > format, but still you whine.

> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #44 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Oh look, more whining.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Funny, that makes one person in the NG that believes that.
> >
> > Your Sig is a constant whine, your complaints are a constant whine -
> > all you do is whine.

> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

post #45 of 66

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

Oh look, more whining.

> "L'acrobat" <husky65@delete_me.netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> > Whiner, when you have to claim it is. it isn't.

> I haven't whined once, unlike yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Australia and New Zealand