Very insightful George Hincapie interview in the July issue of Penthouse.....

Michael Gacki

Guest
Among the questions he answers with brutal honesty.....Penthouse.."It's pretty safe to say that
telling some chick here in the United States you are a professional cyclists isn't going to get you
laid, but what about in Europe?".....Hincapie...(laughs), "I thought it was my good looks that were
getting me laid.".....happy reading. The interview is on page
48.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
Gacki) wrote:

> Among the questions he answers with brutal honesty.....Penthouse.."It's pretty safe to say that
> telling some chick here in the United States you are a professional cyclists isn't going to get
> you laid, but what about in Europe?".....Hincapie...(laughs), "I thought it was my good looks that
> were getting me laid.".....happy reading. The interview is on page
> 48.

...finally, an excuse to use on the wife...

--
Remove _me_ for e-mail address

In article <[email protected]>, "Raymo853" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Ken Prager" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > ...finally, an excuse to use on the wife...
> >

> for what end? To keep her from letting you got to EU by yourself?

Yeah, that's it.

Her: "Hey, what's this?"

Me: "It's a 'brochure'. But I only got it for the articles, like the interview with George
Hincapie."

KP

--
Remove _me_ for e-mail address

The subject line of this thread is oxymoronic.

Did Penthouse ask George if he plans to win a race someday?

-RJ