Re: aus.food: some background and a call for support ....

Bronwyn

Guest
You have my affirmative vote too!
I have the very first question: Where can I get powdered buttermilk
retail?
Mrs Flannery health foods have had it on back order for months.

Cheers
Bronwyn on the Gold Coast QLD (ex melburnian)

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bronwyn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>You have my affirmative vote too!

I suggest that when the group is inaugurated we have a competition for
the best "Coat of Arms" recipe to celebrate. Perhaps two: a hot one
for winter (stew?) and a cold ... er, the correct culinary word
escapes me ... "compilation" for summer.

>I have the very first question: Where can I get powdered buttermilk
>retail?
>Mrs Flannery health foods have had it on back order for months.
>
>Cheers
>Bronwyn on the Gold Coast QLD (ex melburnian)

Bloody wetback! ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

--
[email protected]LID

Wot does wetback mean??
collations is the word escaping you I think<G>

In article <[email protected]>, "Bronwyn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Wot does wetback mean??

The yanks call 'em Mexicans I think. To Queenslanders, they're people
who've infiltrated across the Murray. ;-)

>collations is the word escaping you I think<G>

Yep. Thank you. "Coat of Arms cold collation" for that emu and roo
salad.

Cheers, Phred.

--
[email protected]LID

heard of Mexicans here in Qld, but wetback was a new one on me! Wet
behind the ears perhaps.
Cheers
Bronwyn