Conundrum

Dunc

Guest
Hi all I have been told in no uncertain terms, I need and have room for only one bicycle. Two of
these beasts have to go, which ones? and what are their value. http://www.dandt.cwc.net/

Dunc

dunc <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all I have been told in no uncertain terms, I need and have room for only one bicycle. Two of
> these beasts have to go, which ones? and what are their value. http://www.dandt.cwc.net/

Keep the Giant TCR.Lovely frame, and looks like you've got good kit on it (well apart from it being
Shimano!). Is the blue one a Paul Milnes frame? Dont really know about value.One day you may get
£600 for the blue one, another you might not get an offer.Roadies are a bit discriminating about
what they buy, and I've found it difficult to sell a 'decent ' road bike before at a reasonable
price, in the end it went for less than the wheels cost me. I'd say £300 absolute max for the
Marin.Put it on www.Singletrackworld.co.uk, or look in the ads for bikes of a similar value to see
what to ask. Alan.
--
Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the
North Midlands.

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the
keyboard of "dunc" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have been told in no uncertain terms, I need and have room for only one bicycle.

Obviously, whoever told you that will have to go.

--
Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France 1.5,
Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:35:22 GMT, dunc wrote:

> Hi all I have been told in no uncertain terms, I need and have room for only one bicycle. Two of
> these beasts have to go, which ones? and what are their value. http://www.dandt.cwc.net/

Hmmm, two road bikes and a proper bike, oh what a hard choice!

:)

Steve

"dunc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all I have been told in no uncertain terms, I need and have room for only one bicycle. Two of
> these beasts have to go, which ones? and what are their value. http://www.dandt.cwc.net/

Well, as none of these bikes has mudguards, lights, carriers or a bell I really can't see why you'd
want ot keep any of them. ;-)

Seriously, why can I say? *Make* room.

Tim