Tent on E-Bay

Michael Hobby

Guest
Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

Michael Hobby wrote:
> Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

hopefully the proceeds will go to charidee ?

[email protected] said...
> Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

Good lord. Speechless.

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:56:27 +0100, Fran <[email protected]>
wrote:

| [email protected] said...
| > Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!
| >
| Good lord. Speechless.

The bloke was in Doncaster, and got himself on Look North.
A typical straight talking Tyke :)

--
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk>
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.

The message <[email protected]>
from Dave Fawthrop <[email protected]> contains these words:

> > Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

> | Good lord. Speechless.

> The bloke was in Doncaster, and got himself on Look North.
> A typical straight talking Tyke :)

Didn't say anything about charity though and the voiceover talked about
profit.

--
Roger Chapman so far this year 53 summits
New - 27 (Marilyns 13, Nuttalls 5, Outlying Fells 10)

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:44:22 GMT, "news" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Michael Hobby wrote:
>> Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

>hopefully the proceeds will go to charidee ?

I think it would be pretty good if they went to the bloke who sold the
tent!

Wet fishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"Is our children learning?"
g.w.AT [guessthisbit].com

It will the seller is my friend.

Gaz

"news" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Michael Hobby wrote:
>> Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

> hopefully the proceeds will go to charidee ?

Michael Hobby bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

> Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

Which tent? The Argos leaks like a sieve one?

I bet he dos'nt get the wonga for it.

The aution was won by a group of students who clubed together for the
novelty value of the tent and the ebay listing. All mony is going to
Charity.

If you look further back on the newsgroup I was the original poster at the
start of the bidding.

Gaz

"Michael Hobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Auction has just ended at £360 with over 53000 hits on the listing!

.....and thanks for the tip off - there's quite a few had their day
brightened by this one