making money from cycling??

Gadget

Guest
I'm officially very broke after moving into a new flat. In fact if I spend any more money my bank
manager will twist my head off and use it as a down payment on my over draft. I was just wondering
if any one knew how to go about looking for cycle courier work in London. I also want to get back
into the major off road cycling again and was wondering if any one knows how to find out where
competitions are being held and how to enter for them.

Many thanks

Gadget

Originally posted by Gadget
I'm officially very broke after moving into a new flat. In fact if I spend any more money my bank
manager will twist my head off and use it as a down payment on my over draft. I was just wondering
if any one knew how to go about looking for cycle courier work in London. I also want to get back
into the major off road cycling again and was wondering if any one knows how to find out where
competitions are being held and how to enter for them.

Many thanks

Gadget

Do a Google search in urc, this has been discussed in the last few weeks. Otherwise search for london cycle couriers, and finally this may be of some use
http://www.londonmessengers.org/mt.html

Good louck

Bryan

Gadget <[email protected]> wrote:
: I'm officially very broke after moving into a new flat. In fact if I spend any more money my bank
: manager will twist my head off and use it as a down payment on my over draft. I was just
: wondering if any one knew how to go about looking for cycle courier work in London. I also want
: to get back into

Didn't we do that already this week?

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=34ef0a37.0308190712.76f0873a%40po-
sting.google.com&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dcycle%2Bcourier%2Blondon%2Bgroup:uk.rec.cycling%26hl%3D-
en%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3D34ef0a37.0308190712.76f0873a%2540posting.google.com%-
26rnum%3D3

Ah, no, week before last. Silly me.

Arthur

Gadget wrote:

> I'm officially very broke after moving into a new flat. In fact if I spend any more money my bank
> manager will twist my head off and use it as a down payment on my over draft. I was just wondering
> if any one knew how to go about looking for cycle courier work in London.

If you're a good utility cyclist, Cycle Training UK and I think London Borough of Camden are
looking for cycle trainers - no experience necessary. They pay real money, but you'd have to be
free during the day.

Colin McKenzie