WTB: Track Bicycle or Frame, 55 or 56 c-to-c

I'm seeking a track frame, complete track bicycle, or anything in
between, with a top tube within a half centimeter of 55.75 cm (center
to center), and a seat tube that's approximately the same. My tastes
and budget point to old-ish steel. I'd prefer a level top tube and 700c
wheels.

This bike is to be used strictly for track racing (I already have a
fixed gear for the road) and so a roadbike conversion is not of
interest.

Thanks very much!

Kris Green
<kristopher dot green at gmail dot com>
Olympia WA

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm seeking a track frame, complete track bicycle, or anything in
> between, with a top tube within a half centimeter of 55.75 cm (center
> to center), and a seat tube that's approximately the same. My tastes
> and budget point to old-ish steel. I'd prefer a level top tube and 700c
> wheels.
>
> This bike is to be used strictly for track racing (I already have a
> fixed gear for the road) and so a roadbike conversion is not of
> interest.
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> Kris Green
> <kristopher dot green at gmail dot com>