or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2002 Redline Conquest Pro 52cm

post #1 of 2
2002 Redline Conquest Pro 52cm

Note that I take a 56cm road frame and this fits me perfectly.

$750.00

Kinesis built aluminum frame and fork built up with:
Tioga Factory SL Hardnox headset
Dura Ace 8-speed shifter/levers.
105 front derailleur.
Dura Ace 8-speed short cage rear derailleur.
Shimano RSX 110BCD crankset with granny spider machined off (double
ring Q-factor) 48/34 chainrings
New Shimano UN73 bottom bracket
Wheels: Front - Spinergy SR3 20 spoke, Rear - Xero Lite 20 spoke (these
wheels both have black 30mm deep section rims, and look like a matching
set)
Brakes: Front - Shimano BR550 canti, Rear - low profile Deore XT canti
(more heel clearance)
Weyless 3D forged 120mm stem.
Bontrager "Race Modified" 46cm cross bars
Thomson seatpost.
Flite ti saddle
Deore XT 12-28 cassette
Continental Twister Pro 700x42 tires
Tektro bar-top brake levers
Time ATAC Alium pedals

Also included - 38T inner ring, 12-25 cassette, extra Twister Pro tire

The bike works wonderfully. Paint has some dings, and shifters have
some scrapes so cosmetically this is not going to be mistaken for new,
but nothing major. Wheels are round and true, I've been riding them
for a year and haven't had to touch them. Amazingly tough given the
low spoke count.

DA 8-speed is the absolute greatest for cross. Not as smooth as later
versions but shifts reliably in the worst conditions, and super-durable
construction. The shifters are built like tanks. Chain and cassette
have very low miles, replaced recently.

The 110BCD crankset gives you lots of gearing options, and the 34/28
low gear and knobby 42mm tires means you can ride trails too. You will
leave your mountain bike buddies in the dust.

With big knobby tires, and heavy Alium pedals, the bike still weighs
only 21 and change. With normal cross tires and some lighter pedals
you could get this bike close to 20 pounds easily.

Email: dbenoff@gmail.com pics available
post #2 of 2

Re: 2002 Redline Conquest Pro 52cm

Pics here: