+1 for unicycling!

jamessd

Guest
Many of you, i'm sure, will have seen the new Harry Potter movie, and
perhaps noticed the appearance of a guy on a unicycle [a mini black elf
type thing, I haven't investigated so don't be pedantic lol].

I didn't quite understand -why- this was a feature, but I just thought
maybe it was a sign of unicycling becoming more popular!

I don't know if that's a good thing however, as I always enjoyed
unicycling because it was different!

What do you think, and why do you enjoy unicycling?

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rofwXXixjNQ
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9kG5kNSzc

Add me: [email protected]
http://www.usenet.com

I did notice that kinda, I don't think it had anything to do with
unicycling becoming more popular, they just wanted something right
there and unicycles are indeed weird, that's all....

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
http://www.usenet.com

i haven't seen the movie... but i enjoy unicycling because:
1)its different
2)its fun
3)it gives me something to look forward to and a new challenge is
always waiting

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com

oneisenough wrote:
> i haven't seen the movie... but i enjoy unicycling because:
> 1)its different
> 2)its fun
> 3)it gives me something to look forward to and a new challenge is
> always waiting

thats a great way to put it, +1

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<

http://www.usenet.com

I haven\'t seen the movie but i\'ll try to look out for it. How far into
the movie is it?

--
one wheely

Why stroll...when you can roll?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!

BillyTheMountain wrote:
> End Bike Supremacy! Refuse to be marginalized!!
> If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem!
> *Power to the Unicyclists!! Right on!!*

http://www.usenet.com

now, I'm going to have to go see the movie..... anyway, I enjoy
unicycling because I have this need to challenge my balance and push my
limits, all while having fun and sticking out from the crowd. I will
admit I do it for the attention sometimes...

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com

Wow I didn't notice that but it was late,I went to the midnight release
of it. I might go to see it again. Where is it?

--
AnOldCripple
http://www.usenet.com

one wheely wrote:
> I haven\'t seen the movie but i\'ll try to look out for it. How far into
> the movie is it?

Its about half way through I think. During one of the practice
sessions of ''dumbledores army'', when they're in the ''Room of
requirement''... and it's quite a short clip!!

I think quite a few people do it for the attention, and why not eh?!