Re: we need is a president who rides a bike

Keats

Guest
"donquijote1954" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Aug 2, 9:25 am, "Keats" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > After having a president by and for the SUVs, we need a chance for our
>> > humble bikes. Maybe we need to come up with a bicycle party, since
>> > they have a Big Oil party.

>> George Bush regularly rides a mountain bike for recreation and exercise.
>> And his modest personal home is a model of energy efficiency (unlike Al
>> Gore's four homes, for example)[Google it]. I think it safe to say that
>> he
>> has spent more time on a bicycle and that his home is the greenest of any
>> candidate who has ever run for president of the USA since electricity and
>> home heating oil came into widespread use.
>>
>> Perhaps you need to introduce your agenda from a different and more
>> truthful
>> angle.-

> Maybe he's having a good time riding bike between cocktail and
> cocktail, but most American don't feel any safer riding a bike than
> the troops he sent to Iraq.

Something tells me you aren't exactly all squared away. Were you whacked in
the head by a windmill blade somewhere along the line?

On Aug 2, 11:42 am, "Keats" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "donquijote1954" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...

> >> George Bush regularly rides a mountain bike for recreation and exercise.
> >> And his modest personal home is a model of energy efficiency (unlike Al
> >> Gore's four homes, for example)[Google it]. I think it safe to say that
> >> he
> >> has spent more time on a bicycle and that his home is the greenest of any
> >> candidate who has ever run for president of the USA since electricity and
> >> home heating oil came into widespread use.

> >> Perhaps you need to introduce your agenda from a different and more
> >> truthful
> >> angle.-

> > Maybe he's having a good time riding bike between cocktail and
> > cocktail, but most American don't feel any safer riding a bike than
> > the troops he sent to Iraq.

> Something tells me you aren't exactly all squared away. Were you whacked in
> the head by a windmill blade somewhere along the line?- Hide quoted text -

its beyond comprehension: today he said ima told wera not gonna print
money. 2-3 hours later they started printing money. i usta think he
was joking, today i believe they set him out on the lawn and set him
on fire.

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:
> On Aug 2, 11:42 am, "Keats" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "donquijote1954" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Maybe he's having a good time riding bike between cocktail and
>>> cocktail, but most American don't feel any safer riding a bike than
>>> the troops he sent to Iraq.

>> Something tells me you aren't exactly all squared away. Were you whacked in
>> the head by a windmill blade somewhere along the line?- Hide quoted text -

> its beyond comprehension: today he said ima told wera not gonna print
> money. 2-3 hours later they started printing money. i usta think he
> was joking, today i believe they set him out on the lawn and set him
> on fire.

gene for President 2008!

On Aug 10, 12:35 am, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:
>

> > On Aug 2, 11:42 am, "Keats" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> "donquijote1954" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> Something tells me you aren't exactly all squared away. Were you whacked in
> >> the head by a windmill blade somewhere along the line?- Hide quoted text -

> > its beyond comprehension: today he said ima told wera not gonna print
> > money. 2-3 hours later they started printing money. i usta think he
> > was joking, today i believe they set him out on the lawn and set him
> > on fire.

> gene for President 2008!
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

good grief!

"datakoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> its beyond comprehension: today he said ima told wera not gonna print
> money. 2-3 hours later they started printing money. i usta think he
> was joking, today i believe they set him out on the lawn and set him
> on fire.

When the bicycling groups leading economist speaks we listen.

Keats