or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bill Rogers here?

post #1 of 15
I hear Bill Rogers have large sausage? He very, how you say? Macho?
Well hung? Endowed? Huge?
I see TheBillRodgers make big HA HA on rec running. He very funny guy.
I love that man, literally.
post #2 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 4:03 am, jprokopc...@gmail.com wrote:
> I hear Bill Rogers have large sausage? He very, how you say? Macho?
> Well hung? Endowed? Huge?
> I see TheBillRodgers make big HA HA on rec running. He very funny guy.
> I love that man, literally.

She's obviously seen my pics, or perhaps experienced my "log"
fisrthand?
post #3 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

<jprokopcuka@gmail.com> wrote in message
|I hear Bill Rogers have large sausage? He very, how you say? Macho?
| Well hung? Endowed? Huge?
| I see TheBillRodgers make big HA HA on rec running. He very funny guy.
| I love that man, literally.

Some of you already figured out, for who didn't yet:
Jelena is Bagpip aka Roger aka Ro aka ....
Pathetic little soul, having a monologue.
post #4 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 7:30 am, "I2Run" <no_i2run_s...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Some of you already figured out, for who didn't yet:
> Jelena is Bagpip aka Roger aka Ro aka ....
> Pathetic little soul, having a monologue.

Stop being a *****, you *****. That was all in good fun, and everyone
(but you) had a good laugh.
post #5 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

<Bagpip@gmail.com> wrote in message
| On Apr 18, 7:30 am, "I2Run" <no_i2run_s...@earthlink.net> wrote:
| > Some of you already figured out, for who didn't yet:
| > Jelena is Bagpip aka Roger aka Ro aka ....
| > Pathetic little soul, having a monologue.
|
| That was all in good fun, and everyone (but you) had a good laugh.

Common Ro, you can call me anything you want,
but don't accuse me of not having fun or laugh with your posts.
I do! 8-)
post #6 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

I2Run wrote:
> having a monologue.

Gee, I shudder to think: what if inventing new pseudonyms and talking
to himself were to become a habit? It'd surely be the end of the
newsgroup as we know it!
post #7 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

"Charlie Pendejo" <Charlie.Pendejo@gmail.com> wrote in message
| I2Run wrote:
| > having a monologue.
|
| Gee, I shudder to think: what if inventing new pseudonyms and talking
| to himself were to become a habit? It'd surely be the end of the
| newsgroup as we know it!

I am very concerned! 8-)
post #8 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On 2007-04-18, Charlie Pendejo <Charlie.Pendejo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I2Run wrote:
>> having a monologue.

> Gee, I shudder to think: what if inventing new pseudonyms and talking
> to himself were to become a habit? It'd surely be the end of the
> newsgroup as we know it!

It's not just the multiple personality disorder, it's that his multiple
personalities appear to be falling in love with each other.

If nothing else, it's certainly a novel approach to auto-eroticism.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
post #9 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 12:50 pm, "I2Run" <no_i2run_s...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> <Bag...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> | On Apr 18, 7:30 am, "I2Run" <no_i2run_s...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> | > Some of you already figured out, for who didn't yet:
> | > Jelena is Bagpip aka Roger aka Ro aka ....
> | > Pathetic little soul, having a monologue.
> |
> | That was all in good fun, and everyone (but you) had a good laugh.
>
> Common Ro, you can call me anything you want,
> but don't accuse me of not having fun or laugh with your posts.
> I do! 8-)

Glad you're getting a chuckle 'ol chum, that is my intent.
post #10 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 12:56 pm, Charlie Pendejo <Charlie.Pend...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Gee, I shudder to think: what if inventing new pseudonyms and talking
> to himself were to become a habit?

That'll never happen. I have you.

> It'd surely be the end of the
> newsgroup as we know it!

I'm sure you meant an improvement.
post #11 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 1:47 pm, Elflord <a...@aol.com> wrote:
> On 2007-04-18, Charlie Pendejo <Charlie.Pend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not just the multiple personality disorder, it's that his multiple
> personalities appear to be falling in love with each other.

Why not? I've been having sex with them for years. Funny thing is,
they all feel the same, like my right hand...
post #12 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 1:47 pm, Elflord <a...@aol.com> wrote:
> On 2007-04-18, Charlie Pendejo <Charlie.Pend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If nothing else, it's certainly a novel approach to auto-eroticism.

Not I, I've never lit a fire in my life.
post #13 of 15

Re: Bill Rogers here?

On Apr 18, 5:37 pm, Bag...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 18, 1:47 pm, Elflord <a...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2007-04-18, Charlie Pendejo <Charlie.Pend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If nothing else, it's certainly a novel approach to auto-eroticism.

> Not I, I've never lit a fire in my life.

Nor exploded in flames.
post #14 of 15

Well Well Well, lookiewhat i found here. The RR cowards and their childishnh little killfiles. Interesting place here Donniekins. You and Doug tie the knot yet?

Rog, still pretending to be a Dr? You dumb(_!_)

TBR

post #15 of 15

Jelena is my girl. I love her often.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: