broken turbo trainer

Dave

Guest
I somehow managed to break my Elite turbo trainer today. It's the plastic catch which keeps the
flywheel away from the tyre while attaching the bike.

I can't see a simple way to fix it. Does anyone know if spare parts are available?

Regards Dave

news:[email protected]...

Try emailing them. The web page for contacting them is: http://www.elite-it.com/eng/contatto.htm

--
Mark

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"