Went for a walk - finally!

Donna In Idaho

Guest
The snow and ice cleared off our country road enough I could go for a walk this afternoon. Sure felt
good to get out there & walk again.

I tried using a small cushion on my recumbant bike last night - worked fine - my knee didn't hurt.
Amazing how much difference it made.

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
> The snow and ice cleared off our country road enough I could go for a walk this afternoon. Sure
> felt good to get out there & walk again.
>
> I tried using a small cushion on my recumbant bike last night - worked fine - my knee didn't hurt.
> Amazing how much difference it made.

It feels good to finally be able to exercise again I bet!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

good for you, Lee
Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:xUgSb.12077$6%[email protected]...
> The snow and ice cleared off our country road enough I could go for a walk this afternoon. Sure
> felt good to get out there & walk again.
>
> I tried using a small cushion on my recumbant bike last night - worked fine - my knee didn't hurt.
> Amazing how much difference it made.
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

Great for you, Donna... I'm glad you were able to get out. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172