Fungal infection

G.B. Qwert

Guest
I have this fungal infection covering a small part of my
front chest and a good part of my back. The doctor
prescribed Lamisil (I have to cover the infected area with
it twice a day) --> terbinafine hydrochloride, but I've been
using it for a while and the infection has diminished, but
it seems to never go away.

Is there any other treatments for fungus infections? I don't
understand how there can only be an artificial approach, I
mean did the people in Middle Ages live their entire life
with the infection or what.

G.B. Qwert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is there any other treatments for fungus infections? I
> don't understand how there can only be an artificial
> approach, I mean did the people in Middle Ages live their
> entire life with the infection or what.

Yup, that's what they did. I have no ideas about this
sorry, I wish I did.

Maybe you should look at your diet; you may be eating foods
that contribute to a systemic fungal thang like candida. Do
a google on fungus or candida and diet.

Here is one that looks okay:
http://www.candidapage.com/candiet.txt

If you're not already doing it, take a good vitamin/mineral
supplement.

Probiotics may help, as well as avoiding sugar, white stuff
(bread, pasta, potatoes, etc.). LK

http://www.icdc.com/~drkelly/chiropractorphiladelphia803.htm