Value of Bridgestone RB-T?

Gareth Beale

Guest
I have a mint condition Bridgestone RB-T that I was originally going to keep for future solo touring,
as I wore out the original one I had. This one was only used for about 100 miles by the original
owner. Anyone out there looking to buy one, or can tell me the market value of this beast? If it's
only worth a couple of hundred bucks, I'll keep it, but if substantially more the money can be put to
better and more immediate biking use.

Thanks for any input.

Gareth

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Gareth Beale) writes:
|> I have a mint condition Bridgestone RB-T that I was originally going to keep for future solo touring,
|> as I wore out the original one I had. This one was only used for about 100 miles by the original
|> owner. Anyone out there looking to buy one, or can tell me the market value of this beast? If it's
|> only worth a couple of hundred bucks, I'll keep it, but if substantially more the money can be put to
|> better and more immediate biking use.
|>
|> Thanks for any input.
|>
|> Gareth

Oops, sorry size is 55cm I believe. I couldn't find it marked anywhere, but I measured 21.5" C-C.
Colour is a dark metallic green. Triple RX-100, 7-speed rear, bar-end shifters, canti brakes.

Gareth

"Gareth Beale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a mint condition Bridgestone RB-T that I was originally going to

keep for future solo touring,
> as I wore out the original one I had. This one was only used for about 100

miles by the original
> owner. Anyone out there looking to buy one, or can tell me the market

value of this beast? If it's
> only worth a couple of hundred bucks, I'll keep it, but if substantially

more the money can be put to
> better and more immediate biking use.

It's only worth a couple of hundred bucks so keep it.