Re: Laura Bush White House Firing Spree

SyVyN11

Guest
And Hillary never fired anyone in the white house.

"SyVyN11" <[email protected]> wrote:
> And Hillary never fired anyone in the white house.

And Hillary was never vilified for it, either?
What's good for the Hillary should be good for the Laura.
In case you haven't noticed, the Clintons have been out of the
WH for some time now... it might be time to give it a rest. -R-

Pooty Lizard wrote:
> "SyVyN11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > And Hillary never fired anyone in the white house.

> And Laura has never hidden subpoenaed documents.

Laura Bush has never been elected to any governmental post, either. In
spite of the 12 or so years of grousing, Hillary was.

"lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Laura Bush has never been elected to any governmental post, either. In
> spite of the 12 or so years of grousing, Hillary was.

So? Laura has never run for office either. OTOH, Hillary was the
co-president for eight years.

I really don't give a damn if they put a Denny's in the White House and get
rid of all the kitchen staff. My wife makes me breakfast in the morning and
that is all that counts in my house.

>>>And Hillary never fired anyone in the white house.
>>
>>And Laura has never hidden subpoenaed documents.

> Laura Bush has never been elected to any governmental post, either. In
> spite of the 12 or so years of grousing, Hillary was.

it occurs to me that hillary clinton
has her eye on the prize ie., president elect.
being a curious canadian, i'd like to know,
do you americans think this will happen?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 16 Feb 2005 19:56:02 -0800, "lane" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Pooty Lizard wrote:
>>> "SyVyN11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> And Laura has never hidden subpoenaed documents.

>>Laura Bush has never been elected to any governmental post, either. In
>>spite of the 12 or so years of grousing, Hillary was.

> Laura's husband has never gotten a blow job in the Oval Office and
> flatly lied to every American about it either.

No, his lies don't result in a cum stain, they result
in thousands of blood stains. And unlike Laura, Hillary
has never killed an ex boyfriend. More Bush bloodstains.

"seldomrred" <[email protected]> wrote...
> it occurs to me that hillary clinton
> has her eye on the prize ie., president elect.
> being a curious canadian, i'd like to know,
> do you americans think this will happen?

The Gods know. Do you have any winning lotto numbers?

Pooty Lizard wrote:
> "SyVyN11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > And Hillary never fired anyone in the white house.

> And Laura has never hidden subpoenaed documents.

But she's murdered at least one person, her ex boyfriend. Wouldn't
have been surprised if the subject referred to Laura firing shots with
a gun. If I worked at the White House, I certainly wouldn't linger
around her.

[email protected] wrote:
> On 16 Feb 2005 19:56:02 -0800, "lane" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Pooty Lizard wrote:
>>
>>>"SyVyN11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>And Laura has never hidden subpoenaed documents.

>>Laura Bush has never been elected to any governmental post, either. In
>>spite of the 12 or so years of grousing, Hillary was.

> Laura's husband has never gotten a blow job in the Oval Office and
> flatly lied to every American about it either.

No, he just lied to get the nation to invade
Iraq and wage a war because of weapons they
don't have. Which is worse?

gloria p

Puester wrote:

> No, he just lied to get the nation to invade
> Iraq and wage a war because of weapons they
> don't have. Which is worse?
>
> gloria p

Is that how you felt when Clinton said Iraq had
WMD back when he was Prez?
Goomba

Goomba38 wrote:
> Puester wrote:
>
>> No, he just lied to get the nation to invade
>> Iraq and wage a war because of weapons they
>> don't have. Which is worse?
>>
>> gloria p

> Is that how you felt when Clinton said Iraq had WMD back when he was Prez?
> Goomba

Clinton did not take us to war, get 1400+ Americans killed,
put the country trillions in debt, make enemies of most of the
civilized world, ignore the environment in favor of Big Business,
(to be continued)

gloria p

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:19:49 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>On 16 Feb 2005 19:56:02 -0800, "lane" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Pooty Lizard wrote:
>>> "SyVyN11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> And Laura has never hidden subpoenaed documents.

>>Laura Bush has never been elected to any governmental post, either. In
>>spite of the 12 or so years of grousing, Hillary was.

>Laura's husband has never gotten a blow job in the Oval Office and
>flatly lied to every American about it either.

No, that's true, but they allowed a fake reporter in the WH press
pool and he was one of six to receive the Plume memo outing a CIA
agent, which I recall, the first Pres. Bush called an act of treason.

Not only is the reporter fake (and I'm so happy to know that security
is so tight after 9/11!) but a male prostitute. Maybe Gannon is the
new Monica?

"Puester" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> Laura's husband has never gotten a blow job in the Oval Office and
>> flatly lied to every American about it either.

> No, he just lied to get the nation to invade
> Iraq and wage a war because of weapons they
> don't have. Which is worse?
>
> gloria p

Guess you could say they are both familiar with Hummers

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:53:41 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:32:22 -0700, Jeannie-2 <[email protected]>
>wrote:

>>>Laura's husband has never gotten a blow job in the Oval Office and
>>>flatly lied to every American about it either.

>>No, that's true, but they allowed a fake reporter in the WH press
>>pool and he was one of six to receive the Plume memo outing a CIA
>>agent, which I recall, the first Pres. Bush called an act of treason.
>>
>>Not only is the reporter fake (and I'm so happy to know that security
>>is so tight after 9/11!) but a male prostitute. Maybe Gannon is the
>>new Monica?

>Perhaps you don't recall that there is a Queer-Dem-Senator who had a
>boytoy living with him and using his home as a queer ***** house.

Who is the Senator? Is it Barney Frank?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:53:41 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:32:22 -0700, Jeannie-2 <[email protected]>
>wrote:

>>>Laura's husband has never gotten a blow job in the Oval Office and
>>>flatly lied to every American about it either.

>>No, that's true, but they allowed a fake reporter in the WH press
>>pool and he was one of six to receive the Plume memo outing a CIA
>>agent, which I recall, the first Pres. Bush called an act of treason.
>>
>>Not only is the reporter fake (and I'm so happy to know that security
>>is so tight after 9/11!) but a male prostitute. Maybe Gannon is the
>>new Monica?

>Perhaps you don't recall that there is a Queer-Dem-Senator who had a
>boytoy living with him and using his home as a queer ***** house.

You know this isn't a "gay" issue. I couldn't care less if
Guckert/Gannon wore a Ungaro spring frock to the press conferences.

The issue is....A pretend journalist was given access to documents to
leak. His questions were well crafted to Bush and his press secretary
as softballs and his questions and Talon "News" are almost verbatim
RNC press releases.

If this guy can get a pass after only five days, using a fake name,
having access to the POTUS, it sure as hell makes you wonder what kind
of security we have. In this day and age of terrorist alerts, oh
wait, those were gone after the election, in this day and age of
heighten security that we would leave the Pres exposed to a fraud.

We need answers.

"Jeannie-2" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:53:41 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:32:22 -0700, Jeannie-2 <[email protected]>
>>wrote:

>>>No, that's true, but they allowed a fake reporter in the WH press
>>>pool and he was one of six to receive the Plume memo outing a CIA
>>>agent, which I recall, the first Pres. Bush called an act of treason.
>>>
>>>Not only is the reporter fake (and I'm so happy to know that security
>>>is so tight after 9/11!) but a male prostitute. Maybe Gannon is the
>>>new Monica?

>>Perhaps you don't recall that there is a Queer-Dem-Senator who had a
>>boytoy living with him and using his home as a queer ***** house.

> You know this isn't a "gay" issue. I couldn't care less if
> Guckert/Gannon wore a Ungaro spring frock to the press conferences.
>
> The issue is....A pretend journalist was given access to documents to
> leak. His questions were well crafted to Bush and his press secretary
> as softballs and his questions and Talon "News" are almost verbatim
> RNC press releases.
>
> If this guy can get a pass after only five days, using a fake name,
> having access to the POTUS, it sure as hell makes you wonder what kind
> of security we have. In this day and age of terrorist alerts, oh
> wait, those were gone after the election, in this day and age of
> heighten security that we would leave the Pres exposed to a fraud.
>
> We need answers.

Some reading for you:
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000807754
http://www.thenation.com/capitalgames/ (second story)

Jeannie-2 wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:53:41 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:32:22 -0700, Jeannie-2 <[email protected]>
>>wrote:

>>>No, that's true, but they allowed a fake reporter in the WH press
>>>pool and he was one of six to receive the Plume memo outing a CIA
>>>agent, which I recall, the first Pres. Bush called an act of treason.
>>>
>>>Not only is the reporter fake (and I'm so happy to know that security
>>>is so tight after 9/11!) but a male prostitute. Maybe Gannon is the
>>>new Monica?

>>Perhaps you don't recall that there is a Queer-Dem-Senator who had a
>>boytoy living with him and using his home as a queer ***** house.

> You know this isn't a "gay" issue. I couldn't care less if
> Guckert/Gannon wore a Ungaro spring frock to the press conferences.
>
> The issue is....A pretend journalist was given access to documents to
> leak. His questions were well crafted to Bush and his press secretary
> as softballs and his questions and Talon "News" are almost verbatim
> RNC press releases.
>
> If this guy can get a pass after only five days, using a fake name,
> having access to the POTUS, it sure as hell makes you wonder what kind
> of security we have. In this day and age of terrorist alerts, oh
> wait, those were gone after the election, in this day and age of
> heighten security that we would leave the Pres exposed to a fraud.
>
> We need answers.

Especially since as a far righter he represents the only group that is a
real danger to shrub. There are a few far right nutters out there that
would actually prefer a president from Haliburton.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:32:20 GMT, "charliekilo"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Jeannie-2" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:53:41 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>>>Perhaps you don't recall that there is a Queer-Dem-Senator who had a
>>>boytoy living with him and using his home as a queer ***** house.

>> You know this isn't a "gay" issue. I couldn't care less if
>> Guckert/Gannon wore a Ungaro spring frock to the press conferences.
>>
>> The issue is....A pretend journalist was given access to documents to
>> leak. His questions were well crafted to Bush and his press secretary
>> as softballs and his questions and Talon "News" are almost verbatim
>> RNC press releases.
>>
>> If this guy can get a pass after only five days, using a fake name,
>> having access to the POTUS, it sure as hell makes you wonder what kind
>> of security we have. In this day and age of terrorist alerts, oh
>> wait, those were gone after the election, in this day and age of
>> heighten security that we would leave the Pres exposed to a fraud.
>>
>> We need answers.

>Some reading for you:
>http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000807754
>http://www.thenation.com/capitalgames/ (second story)

thanks for the links. I'm heading over to read.