So I did some Muni today, first time.

Borgschulze

Guest
So today after school was over, well third period (pep rally), I went up
to the local trail on the mountain side. The Bruce Trail, and rode my
Uni down it :)

I can say for sure now I'm getting a 24" Torker DX if I can afford it.
Muni is much more fun than trials in my opinion. I only fell once, and
took the trail slow, but I can see it will be much more fun when I have
a larger wheel to ride over stuff. It's kind of annoying with such a
small wheel, gotta dodge all those little rocks that stick up like 2
inches out of the ground. Same thing with my BMX vs Mountain Bike, the
26" wheel rolls over stuff much easier than the 20" on my BMX.

My other Unicycling friend isn't home or I'd get him to come with me...
:(

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Muni is awesome!

I love going down huge steep technical trails. Specially when it gets
so steep or the sand/dirt is loose where your sliding most of the time
and its just a freaking adrenaline rush until you reach a spot where it
isnt so steep.

A bigger wheel is gonna make it a lot better, specially if your riding
on a coker doing muni. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) KH Funds =
$0/$499

Borgschulze wrote:
> I went down a steep spot and slid about a foot, it was awesome, I was
> still pedaling but I could feet the tire sliding.

Yeah, theres two trails that I like to ride and the whole way own is
like that. =p