Michelle's WI

Michelle Guy

Guest
Well after being MIA last week ( that is no report) the news is up 200g both weeks. AGGHH, 3 weeks
ago I was just 100g from my 10%, now I have a whole 500g to lose. I can't seem to stay on track for
more than a day or two, I start off good but lose the motivation. The next few weeks are going to be
difficult, holiday time, I know I need my routine. My goal until the next WI on the 14th Jan is to
stay the same. Not trying for a loss as I don't think this will be possible, but I must get back on
track and stop gaining Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 63.4 / 61kg 134 lbs

The best laid plans go aft astray, Michelle. Just forget about it and get back OP and do your best.
And a maintain over the holidays would be superb. Elaine K
331.4/209.8/179

Michelle Guy wrote:

> Well after being MIA last week ( that is no report) the news is up 200g both weeks. AGGHH, 3 weeks
> ago I was just 100g from my 10%, now I have a whole 500g to lose. I can't seem to stay on track
> for more than a day or two, I start off good but lose the motivation. The next few weeks are going
> to be difficult, holiday time, I know I need my routine. My goal until the next WI on the 14th Jan
> is to stay the same. Not trying for a loss as I don't think this will be possible, but I must get
> back on track and stop gaining Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 63.4 / 61kg 134 lbs

just keep doing your best right now, eventually it will work good luck, Lee
Michelle Guy <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well after being MIA last week ( that is no report) the news is up 200g both weeks. AGGHH, 3 weeks
> ago I was just 100g from my 10%, now I have a whole 500g to lose. I can't seem to stay on track
> for more than a day or two, I start off good but lose the motivation. The next few weeks are going
> to be difficult, holiday time, I know I need my routine. My goal until the next WI on the 14th Jan
> is to stay the same. Not trying for a loss as I don't think this will be possible, but I must get
> back on track and stop gaining Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 63.4 / 61kg 134 lbs

I know what you're going through Michelle, my motivation has been at an all time low lately,
although I did have mostly good days last week, this week things are a little different again.
What's important for me is that although I may be having the odd meal or food that isn't what I'd
normally eat OP, most of what I do eat now is much healthier than it was a year ago. Our weight may
take a little longer to come off, but it will eventually, we just have to be patient. Good luck over
the holidays and just make the best choices possible and you will succeed!

--
Brenda
209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well after being MIA last week ( that is no report) the news is up 200g both weeks. AGGHH, 3 weeks
> ago I was just 100g from my 10%, now I have a whole 500g to lose. I can't seem to stay on track
> for more than a day or two, I start off good but lose the motivation. The next few weeks are going
> to be difficult, holiday time, I know I need my routine. My goal until the next WI on the 14th Jan
> is to stay the same. Not trying for a loss as I don't think this will be possible, but I must get
> back on track and stop gaining Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 63.4 / 61kg 134 lbs

I guess you are right, overall the choices are healthier than 1 year ago, I am making a point of
eating loads of fruit and veg, this is certainly helping.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:21:52 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I know what you're going through Michelle, my motivation has been at an all time low lately,
>although I did have mostly good days last week, this week things are a little different again.
>What's important for me is that although I may be having the odd meal or food that isn't what I'd
>normally eat OP, most of what I do eat now is much healthier than it was a year ago. Our weight may
>take a little longer to come off, but it will eventually, we just have to be patient. Good luck
>over the holidays and just make the best choices possible and you will succeed!

"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I guess you are right, overall the choices are healthier than 1 year ago, I am making a point of
> eating loads of fruit and veg, this is certainly helping.

I've basically been maintaining since May. Some days I eat the most unhealthy things ever, but when
I sit down and actually think about what I'm eating I realize that over the last 6 months or so,
although I've not lost anything I've not gained either. I'm practicing maintenance and doing okay at
it. Once I'm at goal I figure I'll be an old pro and shouldn't have much of a problem staying there!
This is the longest I have maintained a certain weight in many years. I am definitely making better
choices now and sometimes I do it without even realizing it until later on.

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:21:52 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I know what you're going through Michelle, my motivation has been at an
all
> >time low lately, although I did have mostly good days last week, this
week
> >things are a little different again. What's important for me is that although I may be having the
> >odd meal or food that isn't what I'd
normally
> >eat OP, most of what I do eat now is much healthier than it was a year
ago.
> >Our weight may take a little longer to come off, but it will eventually,
we
> >just have to be patient. Good luck over the holidays and just make the
best
> >choices possible and you will succeed!

Practicing maintainace is good, this is going to be the more difficult phase of the whole Weight
loss journey. I think yoiu have done an excellent job especially with all the stress you have had.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:24:37 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I guess you are right, overall the choices are healthier than 1 year ago, I am making a point of
>> eating loads of fruit and veg, this is certainly helping.
>
>I've basically been maintaining since May. Some days I eat the most unhealthy things ever, but when
>I sit down and actually think about what I'm eating I realize that over the last 6 months or so,
>although I've not lost anything I've not gained either. I'm practicing maintenance and doing okay
>at it. Once I'm at goal I figure I'll be an old pro and shouldn't have much of a problem staying
>there! This is the longest I have maintained a certain weight in many years. I am definitely making
>better choices now and sometimes I do it without even realizing it until later on.
>

>> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:21:52 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I know what you're going through Michelle, my motivation has been at an
>all
>> >time low lately, although I did have mostly good days last week, this
>week
>> >things are a little different again. What's important for me is that although I may be having
>> >the odd meal or food that isn't what I'd
>normally
>> >eat OP, most of what I do eat now is much healthier than it was a year
>ago.
>> >Our weight may take a little longer to come off, but it will eventually,
>we
>> >just have to be patient. Good luck over the holidays and just make the
>best
>> >choices possible and you will succeed!

Thanks Michelle. I think I've done really well considering what the last 7 months have been like! I
haven't been really serious about the program with everything going on, so once the holidays are
over I'm going to get totally back OP and get rid of the last pounds.