? Maverick Ice Cream Shoppe question ?

Cindyc

Guest
I have a Maverick Ice Cream maker that I have not used in a
while. I seem to have misplaced the booklet as well. Does
anyone know if the barrel is placed in the freezer upside
down or right side up? I seem to remember right side up but
I am not real sure.

It's another hot and humid one here in central Maryland and
I could really go for some homemade ice cream or sorbet.
Contrary to the news coverage of the unusual, I'm thinking
Mango... NOT Cicada.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cindy [email protected]

replace no spam with cindychaney

CindyC <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a Maverick Ice Cream maker that I have not used in
> a while. I seem
> have misplaced the booklet as well. Does anyone know if
> the barrel is
placed
> in the freezer upside down or right side up? I seem to
> remember right
side
> up but I am not real sure.

I have a Maverick. It says, "wrap the bowl in plastic bag to
guard against freezer burn (I guess your hands) and place
upright in the back of your freezer . . . "

Brian Rodenborn

In article <[email protected]>,
"CindyC" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a Maverick Ice Cream maker that I have not used in
> a while. I seem to have misplaced the booklet as well.
> Does anyone know if the barrel is placed in the freezer
> upside down or right side up? I seem to remember right
> side up but I am not real sure.
>
> It's another hot and humid one here in central Maryland
> and I could really go for some homemade ice cream or
> sorbet. Contrary to the news coverage of the unusual, I'm
> thinking Mango... NOT Cicada.

You can get the manual here:

<http://www.maverickhousewares.com/instructions/MIC-001.tif>

You may have to download it--some browsers don't display it
properly (it's a multipage TIFF).

The instructions say: "Make sure the freezer bowl is washed
and thoroughly dried. Wrap the bowl in plastic bag to guard
against freezer burn and place upright in the back of your
freezer where the freezer compartment is coldest."

please mail OT responses only