Absent Husband joins Balmoral CC!

Tamyka Bell

Guest
Just so you all know, it is now July, and as per his promise, Abby must
sign up with Balmoral CC and get his CA licence, and he must race at
Murarrie tomorrow. I will be out of town, so I'm depending on the other
BrisVegans to keep him honest!

Tam

*sigh*

Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
from previous boastful promises!!

For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
fair-dinkum* member...

Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!

Abby...

Absent Husband said:
*sigh*

Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
from previous boastful promises!!

For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
fair-dinkum* member...

Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!

Abby...

Hey good luck Paul, grab that wheel and don't let go whatever you do! Cat3?

Absent Husband said:
*sigh*

Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
from previous boastful promises!!

For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
fair-dinkum* member...

Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!

Abby...

repeat after me:

My priorities:
1 Dont crash
2 Dont get dropped
3 Finish

2 out of 3 should do you :D

suckwheel like 'the ghost of Hippy past'

flyingdutch wrote:

> Absent Husband Wrote:
> > *sigh*
> >
> > Even when you aren't there, you find ways to ensure I don't back away
> > from previous boastful promises!!
> >
> > For those that will be there - I'll be cannon-fodder at the Murarrie
> > Crits tomorrow. And handing over $$$ to join up and be a *gee-whiz,
> > fair-dinkum* member...
> >
> > Hope y'all have a good weekend of racing!!
> >
> > Abby...

> repeat after me:
>
> My priorities:
> 1 Dont crash
> 2 Dont get dropped
> 3 Finish
>
> 2 out of 3 should do you :D
>
> suckwheel like 'the ghost of Hippy past'
>
> --
> flyingdutch

Or just suck wheel like me, but try not follow my tactics in the last 3
laps...

Tamyka Bell said:
flyingdutch wrote:
> suckwheel like 'the ghost of Hippy past'

Or just suck wheel like me, but try not follow my tactics in the last 3
laps...

Love it when you talk dirty..

Nice work on the win AH! (I refuse to call a grown man Abby! :p) and next time, don't mention the number of people in the race!! ;)

hippy
- finally using FD's tent!

aeek said:
Especially likely to fly in Holland? Not what I want in a tent. You're in Holland?

I don't know what you mean.. but yes, I am in Haarlem, near Amsterdam..

hippy

hippy wrote:

<snip>
> hippy
> - finally using FD's tent!

I am so proud of you, hippy!

Carl Brewer said:
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 04:21:42 +1000, hippy
<[email protected]> wrote:
>- finally using FD's tent![/color]
How's the Uberlight sleeping mat?

It's all rocking! The only problem is, once setup, it's so hard to make myself take it down :) I don't know about all this TdF shamozzle but I'll probably stay one more night in Haarlem and then pack up and try and see some of Le Tour. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, at least I get to find out how Euro trains work and see some more French countryside.. :)

hippy

hippy said:
It's all rocking! The only problem is, once setup, it's so hard to make myself take it down :) I don't know about all this TdF shamozzle but I'll probably stay one more night in Haarlem and then pack up and try and see some of Le Tour. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, at least I get to find out how Euro trains work and see some more French countryside.. :)

hippy

this thread ending up being all about Hippy must mean that
Hippy is someone's absent husband - who's ?

Aeek wrote:

>this thread ending up being all about Hippy must mean that
>Hippy is someone's absent husband - who's?

*Gently humming 'Here Comes the Bride'*
*vomit*

Lotte

Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!

Absent Husband
(who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

Absent Husband wrote:

> Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!
>
> Absent Husband
> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

So what's with the misleading nicks anyway.

Tam
(who IS a Tam)

Well *deep breath*

Was away at Uni of Southern Qld (based in Toowoomba for southerners)
doing some research for a week or two.

Set up email account to save phone call $$$ with my wife while I was
there.

First semi-witty email alias I could think of was - Absent Husband.
Because I was a long way away. That's as complicated as that gets.....
:rollseyes:

Not sure who Abby is though...??

Absent Husband

On 2005-07-06, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> Absent Husband wrote:
>>
>> Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!
>>
>> Absent Husband
>> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

> So what's with the misleading nicks anyway.

I was wondering about misleading knicks there for a moment. Made of
lace and glad-wrap?

--
TimC
[The problem was of transporting a bed]... across several suburbs and

TimC wrote:

> On 2005-07-06, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> > Absent Husband wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey yeah, this thread was about me... ME!!! Its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!
> >>
> >> Absent Husband
> >> (who IS a husband, but ISN"T absent...)

> > So what's with the misleading nicks anyway.

> I was wondering about misleading knicks there for a moment. Made of
> lace and glad-wrap?

Carl?

Tam