Active Dry Socks...

Hi, just wanted to pass on a great deal I found on the Active Dry
socks. I ordered them last week and am already wearing a pair. The
site is www.feetpeople.com and they stock various sizes of different
styles of the Active Dry socks.

Sorry if this was useless, but I've seen folks pay $8 per pair and
wanted to help my fellow comrads save a buck.

Cya!
JQ

wrote:

> Hi, just wanted to pass on a great deal I found on the Active Dry
> socks. I ordered them last week and am already wearing a pair.

Maybe they work for you, but they gave me horrible blisters.

--
Phil M.

All socks give me blisters. I still run/cycle without them. Saves time,
money and my feet.

Ken

"Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, just wanted to pass on a great deal I found on the Active Dry
>> socks. I ordered them last week and am already wearing a pair.

> Maybe they work for you, but they gave me horrible blisters.
>
> --
> Phil M.

Can't say that I've had any blisters from using them. Ken, below
replied that he runs without any... wow! You guys are tougher than
I--I haven't tried running without any socks, but the thought makes
blisters appear on my feet! hehehehe!

Anyway! Have a good one...just passing on a killer deal, IF you wear
socks! LOL!

Otherwise, I guess it isn't! hehehee!

Happy running!