AquaJoe hydration

hydrateme

Guest
Has anyone tried the AquaJoe hydration system advertised in
Triathlete. If it works it's a brilliant idea. If it works I think I
'll be able to stop buying energy gels!

In article <9f939f64-5251-442c-ad73-b9f1bd20601d@a35g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
hydrateme <[email protected]> wrote:
>Has anyone tried the AquaJoe hydration system advertised in
>Triathlete. If it works it's a brilliant idea. If it works I think I
>'ll be able to stop buying energy gels!

$ whois aquajoe.com
[ ... ]
Administrative Info: (FAST-12879244)
AquaJoe Products LLC
Avi Ohring
PO Box 6209
Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
United States
Phone: +1.2018760513
Fax..:
Email: [email protected]
Last modified: 2007-09-25 20:29:30 GMT
--
Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis - [email protected]

hydrateme wrote:

> Has anyone tried the AquaJoe hydration system advertised in
> Triathlete. If it works it's a brilliant idea. If it works I think I
> 'll be able to stop buying energy gels!

You're crazy if you don't spend money on anything that will get you that
extra 0.34% advantage.

Anything to help you win that Cat. 3 parking lot race and get those
upgrade points so one day you can compete for a $500 first place prize
you have to split with your 5 teammates is worth doing.

So yeah, buy it.

Also, don't forget to get the carbon fiber tires. They will save you
another 4 grams, although I heard they do lack some grip in the rain.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> You're crazy if you don't spend money on anything that will get you that
> extra 0.34% advantage.
> Anything to help you win that Cat. 3 parking lot race and get those
> upgrade points so one day you can compete for a $500 first place prize

Triathletes doing parking lot crits ? I wouldn't mind
bein a spectator with a video camera (with enhanced audio
to pick up the swearing).