Bar end control or STI???

dukey81

Guest
Hey crew, am looking going at purchasing a new tri bike i am moving up
into olympic distance and half ironman races and hopefully ironman
races (eventually) but the majority of my races are of the sprint
distance. What set up would you recommend for me the normal STI or the
bar end control?

Appreciated, Cheers

All depends on the kind of racing you're going to be doing...

If it's majority sprint racing, are you really going to have tri-bars?
think of the extra weight... ;-)

news:[email protected]...