Cost of a Selle Italia Sadddle ?

Tony

Guest
A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
Saddle for $150.

Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?

Thanks kindly for any advice.
Tony

Tony said:
A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
Saddle for $150.

Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?

Thanks kindly for any advice.
Tony

I'll sell you a second hand one for $100 if you like.

Tony said:
A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
Saddle for $150.

Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?

Thanks kindly for any advice.
Tony
It's a very reasonable price.This is the Cecil Walker price for Selle Italia Max Flite Gel Flow $244.15

Doesn't answer my question, anyhow how much did you pay for it new, and what
condition is it in, and where are you ?
Thanks
"Shabby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tony Wrote:
> > A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
> > Saddle for $150.
> >
> > Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?
> >
> > Thanks kindly for any advice.
> > Tony

> I'll sell you a second hand one for $100 if you like.
>

> --
> Shabby

"Tony" <[email protected]> wrote
>A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
> Saddle for $150.
>
> Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?

They are over $200 new. It is a good price.

hippy

http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=0&PRD_ID=20004&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
> > you can have two new ones for that price if you order them in Germany.

> Damn! That's ~$70aud!
>
> Do they ship to Oz?

i think this is a "yes"
anyone know what the VAT% is over there? coz its ~$70-VAT

Delivery worldwide
Your portion of the dispatching costs in EU-countries and Switzerland comes
to ? 12,-, for the dispatching of a racing or mountain bike we charge 32,-
?. The dispatching costs for trekking bikes refer to your sending address,
please ask for details for your order. The dispatching costs for other
Non-EU-countries are charged according our expenses, please ask for details
for your order.
With a dispatch in countries which are not a member of the European
Community Market the value added tax which is always included in our prices
will be deducted right with the invoicement. A later delivery outside of
Germany is unfortunately not possible.

"hippy" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> "Bert L.am" <[email protected]
> > "Tony" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> >> A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
> >> Saddle for $150.
> >>
> >> Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?

http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=0&PRD_ID=20004&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
> > you can have two new ones for that price if you order them in Germany.

> Damn! That's ~$70aud!
>
> Do they ship to Oz?
>
> hippy

They are shipping worldwide. They claim to be the largest bike mail order in
the world. Dunno if that is true.

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Probikekits are selling them new for a tad over $84

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=S1041

> "Bert L.am" <[email protected]
> > "Tony" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> >> A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
> >> Saddle for $150.
> >>
> >> Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?

http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=0&PRD_ID=20004&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
> > you can have two new ones for that price if you order them in Germany.

> Damn! That's ~$70aud!
>
> Do they ship to Oz?
>
> hippy

Ooh, I like the honey coloured Brooks leather.
http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=1583&PRD_ID=15730&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
I'm going to be a lazy sod and ask if that's a good price.(64 euro) I'm
awfully tempted to get one for the fixie, even if it'd be worth more than
the rest of the bike. I can always put it on something else later :)

"Resound" <[email protected]
> Ooh, I like the honey coloured Brooks leather.
> http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=1583&PRD_ID=15730&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
> I'm going to be a lazy sod and ask if that's a good price.(64 euro) I'm
> awfully tempted to get one for the fixie, even if it'd be worth more than
> the rest of the bike. I can always put it on something else later :)

I got no idea but I sold the Brooks saddle that came with my
track bike.. and can I remember how much I got for it? No, of
course not! <pauses, dives headlong into folder of ebay love>

I just checked and the Brooks Pro's are ~$180RRP and my
used one went for ~$90 on ebay.

I'm going to list a black titanium Selle Italia Gel Flite soon. I never got
to fit it and now.. all must go! i.e. <OT>
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5748527085

hippy

Tony said:
Doesn't answer my question, anyhow how much did you pay for it new, and what
condition is it in, and where are you ?
Thanks
"Shabby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tony Wrote:
> > A friend is trying to sell me a brand new Selle Italia Titanium Flight
> > Saddle for $150.
> >
> > Is this a good price, or is he ripping me off ?
> >
> > Thanks kindly for any advice.
> > Tony

> I'll sell you a second hand one for $100 if you like.
>

> --
> Shabby

It's in Melbourne, on my track bike. It came on a road bike I had, and it doesn't suit me, so being an environmentalist (a.k.a. too tight to buy another $200 saddle) I put it on my track bike. Hence, it hasn't been used that much.