Cyclcocross Crit at Kew

warrwych

New Member
Jun 7, 2004
1,009
Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month (think it was last month)?

According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15 (this Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot bridge. Any type of bike welcome.

warrwych wrote:
> Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
> (think it was last month)?
>
> According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15 (this
> Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot bridge.
> Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

It will be a ***** to put on your shoulder though....

Bleve said:
warrwych wrote:
> Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
> (think it was last month)?
>
> According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15 (this
> Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot bridge.
> Any type of bike welcome.

Motorbike?

the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
:p :p :D

I know the location & the trails around there, but no, haven't done the cyclo-crit before.
Now that I know the time as well (4pm this Saturday), I've got no excuse really.

I hope a garden vareity MTB is the hot ticket....

warrwych wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
> > warrwych wrote:
> > > Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
> > > (think it was last month)?
> > >
> > > According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15

> > (this
> > > Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot

> > bridge.
> > > Any type of bike welcome.

> > Motorbike?

> the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I
> guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
> warrwych

The local council may not be so welcoming either....

PiledHigher said:
warrwych wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
> > warrwych wrote:
> > > Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
> > > (think it was last month)?
> > >
> > > According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15

> > (this
> > > Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot

> > bridge.
> > > Any type of bike welcome.

> > Motorbike?

> the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I
> guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
> warrwych

The local council may not be so welcoming either....

I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor bike noises. :D

warrwych wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
> > warrwych wrote:

> > month

> > 15

> > > the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so

> > > guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
> > > warrwych

> > The local council may not be so welcoming either....

> I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor
> bike noises. :D

In soviet boulevard, mtb make brrrrrbbbrrrmmmm noises on YOU!

Bleve said:
warrwych wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
> > warrwych wrote:

> > month

> > 15

> > > the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so

> > > guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
> > > warrwych

> > The local council may not be so welcoming either....

> I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor
> bike noises. :D

In soviet boulevard, mtb make brrrrrbbbrrrmmmm noises on YOU!

I prefer to make racing car noises personally, but of course, cars are a blacklisted topic on a.b. ;)

On 2006-07-10, warrwych (aka Bruce)

> PiledHigher Wrote:
>> warrwych wrote:
>> >
>> > the blurb actually said "..any type of bike, any type of person.." so I
>> > guess you'd be welcome vroom vroom hehehe
>> > warrwych

>> The local council may not be so welcoming either....

> I kinda had visions of Bleve riding his mtb making brrrrbbbrrrmm motor
> bike noises. :D

That's GPLama. I ought to remember to bring a spoke card along
tomorrow night -- he's the motorbike in our "motorpaced" track
efforts, but has been largely silent up til now.

--
TimC
>> Imagine what a tipped over tractor-trailer formerly
>> full of potatoes looks like.

> Not half as messy as a truckload of oranges.

Or a hovercraft full of eels. -- Tanuki on ASR

"Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> warrwych wrote:
> > Did anyone do the cyclocross crit at the Yarra Trail, Kew last month
> > (think it was last month)?
> >
> > According to Fat Tyre Flyers, another one will be held on July 15 (this
> > Saturday) at 4 pm, Kew side of the Yarra Trail, Burke Rd foot bridge.
> > Any type of bike welcome.

> Motorbike?

I took my ZX-6R to one. I couldn't get around the whole course on it
though.
I'm not making that up either.