DeltaWolf recumbent trike lowracer...

I like the Delta trike configuration. Working on an Electric Delta
design. What size tires are you using ?

"Captain" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1147125077.526754.326300
@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I like the Delta trike configuration. Working on an Electric Delta
> design. What size tires are you using ?

Cool stuff! What type of drive motor are you planning to install?

The rear 26 inch rims are mounted to hub flanges which are welded directly
to the rear axles. The flanges are 3.5 inches apart for strength. I have
those massive rear tires are needed for the poor roads in my area - the pot
holes look like children's swimming pools.

Here is a thread on my forum where I post progress on the trike...

http://www.atomiczombie.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=338

Hope to get the steering linkage installed tonight.

Do you have any photos of your machine so far?

Brad

"Captain" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1147308050.675040.119460
@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Here is a thread on my forum where I post progress on the trike...
>

> http://www.atomiczombie.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=338
>

> Hope to get the steering linkage installed tonight.
>

> Do you have any photos of your machine so far?
>

> Brad
>

> Just starting to develop the website now: http://www.boomerbents.com/
>
> More to come soon. Look forward to seeing your final machine :)

Nice!

I will add you to my links section of you want.

Brad

Sure, every bit counts. And Thank You very much. Will have several
Models including one for the purist with
a nice bike set-up (no power assist). Keep in touch.