Dining room **** (bike won't fit in the kitchen)

Patter

Guest
New pannier came today (ordered from Carradice on Tues) so up to the
shops for a test ride. Works well & still has space left after putting a
full basket of shopping in. Just got to be careful leaving the bike
leant up against anything as the pannier throws the balance off a bit,
doesn't affect riding though.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/ud_patter/21-04-07_1141.jpg

(don't blame me for the decor, I just rent this place & have to put up
with the landlord's 'style')

Patter wrote:
> New pannier came today (ordered from Carradice on Tues) so up to the
> shops for a test ride. Works well & still has space left after putting a
> full basket of shopping in.

You'd have even more space left if you just put the shopping in and left
the basket behind ;-)

"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2