***FS: FELT DA TT/Tri Frame/Fork/HS/Seatpost 56cm***

2004 56cm Felt DA TT/Tri frame/fork/headset/seatpost for sale.
Purchased end of '04 brand new, only ridden in '05 for one season of
short course tri races and very little training, so probably has less
than 500 miles on it. In like new condition, only selling due to
getting new sponsors bike in '06. One of the lightest and most aero
designs ever made. Frame made of Easton aluminum, fork is Reynolds
Composite Ouzo Pro Aero all carbon, headset is FSA IS2, seatpost is
Felt aero. Ridden to many victories by Craig Walton, Emma Snowsill,
the Colavita pro cycling team (and myself), etc. Asking $1,800
shipped. Email for photos...... [email protected] or call Ryan
330-603-9796 Thanks!

[email protected] wrote:
> 2004 56cm Felt DA TT/Tri frame/fork/headset/seatpost for sale.
> Purchased end of '04 brand new, only ridden in '05 for one season of
> short course tri races and very little training, so probably has less
> than 500 miles on it. In like new condition, only selling due to
> getting new sponsors bike in '06. One of the lightest and most aero
> designs ever made. Frame made of Easton aluminum, fork is Reynolds
> Composite Ouzo Pro Aero all carbon, headset is FSA IS2, seatpost is
> Felt aero. Ridden to many victories by Craig Walton, Emma Snowsill,
> the Colavita pro cycling team (and myself), etc. Asking $1,800
> shipped. Email for photos...... [email protected] or call Ryan
> 330-603-9796 Thanks!

Before you sell it it can you measure the seatpost and tell me if it's
26.4 or 26.8 mm. I've got one of these bikes with a 26.4 mm seat post
but I'm wondering if I should have a 26.8 mm post.

Thanks.

PS. it's a great bike.

[email protected] wrote:
> Hi, it's actually neither, are you sure you have the DA 700 model?
> This model has a deep full aero seat post that is custom fit to the
> frame, and is about 140mm deep! Similar to the B2 frame they make now
> except more aero. Check out the following link for photo and
>
> http://www.trifuel.com/gear/product_info.php/products_id/467
>
> Thanks much

Mine must be an earlier bike. It's acutally called a felt TT. It has a
round seat post.

I have an older Felt F1 Road and it uses a 26.8 seatpost.
easton tubing - probably the same as your Felt TT

"Murray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Hi, it's actually neither, are you sure you have the DA 700 model?
> > This model has a deep full aero seat post that is custom fit to the
> > frame, and is about 140mm deep! Similar to the B2 frame they make now
> > except more aero. Check out the following link for photo and
> >
> > http://www.trifuel.com/gear/product_info.php/products_id/467
> >
> > Thanks much
> >

> Mine must be an earlier bike. It's acutally called a felt TT. It has a
> round seat post.

2004 56cm Felt DA TT/Tri frame/fork/headset/seatpost for sale.
Purchased end of '04 brand new, only ridden in '05 for one season of
short course tri races and very little training, so probably has less
than 500 miles on it. In like new condition, only selling due to
getting new sponsors bike in '06. One of the lightest and most aero
designs ever made. Frame made of Easton aluminum, fork is Reynolds
Composite Ouzo Pro Aero all carbon, headset is FSA IS2, seatpost is
Felt aero. Ridden to many victories by Craig Walton, Emma Snowsill,
the Colavita pro cycling team (and myself), etc. Asking $1,750
shipped. Email for photos...... [email protected] or call Ryan
330-603-9796 Thanks!

2004 56cm Felt DA TT/Tri frame/fork/headset/seatpost for sale.
Purchased end of '04 brand new, only ridden in '05 for one season of
short course tri races and very little training, so probably has less
than 500 miles on it. In like new condition, only selling due to
getting new sponsors bike in '06. One of the lightest and most aero
designs ever made. Frame made of Easton aluminum, fork is Reynolds
Composite Ouzo Pro Aero all carbon, headset is FSA IS2, seatpost is
Felt aero. Ridden to many victories by Craig Walton, Emma Snowsill,
the Colavita pro cycling team (and myself), etc. Only asking $1,650