Hey Fat Steve

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
There's nothing the matter w/ being fat or gay.

There is a problem w/ you not being able to accept that you are both.
You will be much happier once you stop lying to yourself and you will
probably also find that everyone will like you more once they realize
they are dealing with someone who is being "real" rather than someone
presenting a false image, both to the world and to thyself.

best wishes and Godspeed,

K. Gringioni.

> There's nothing the matter w/ being fat or gay.
>
> There is a problem w/ you not being able to accept that you are both.
> You will be much happier once you stop lying to yourself and you will
> probably also find that everyone will like you more once they realize
> they are dealing with someone who is being "real" rather than someone
> presenting a false image, both to the world and to thyself.

sooooooo
the vast right wing conspiracy is responsible for the perception that it's
not ok to be fat or gay

or those fashion photographers

or who is it that I am combatting here

Most of the people don't really give a **** about real

I think you watched too many 80s it's beautiful to be me tv

where do you catch that stuff, TvLand, Nickelodeon?

mk5000

Juno MacGuff: So have you and Vanessa thought of a name for the baby yet?
Mark Loring: Well, sort of. Vanessa likes Madison for a girl.
Juno MacGuff: Madison? Isn't that kind of... I don't know, gay? --Juno

marika wrote:

>> There's nothing the matter w/ being fat or gay.
>>
>> There is a problem w/ you not being able to accept that you are both.
>> You will be much happier once you stop lying to yourself and you will
>> probably also find that everyone will like you more once they realize
>> they are dealing with someone who is being "real" rather than someone
>> presenting a false image, both to the world and to thyself.
>>

> sooooooo
> the vast right wing conspiracy is responsible for the perception that
> it's not ok to be fat or gay
>
> or those fashion photographers
>
> or who is it that I am combatting here
>
> Most of the people don't really give a **** about real
>
> I think you watched too many 80s it's beautiful to be me tv
>
> where do you catch that stuff, TvLand, Nickelodeon?
>
> mk5000
>
> Juno MacGuff: So have you and Vanessa thought of a name for the baby yet?
> Mark Loring: Well, sort of. Vanessa likes Madison for a girl.
> Juno MacGuff: Madison? Isn't that kind of... I don't know, gay? --Juno

More exclamation points, please.

On Apr 24, 7:52 pm, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:
> marika wrote:
>
> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> There's nothing the matter w/ being fat or gay.

> >> There is a problem w/ you not being able to accept that you are both.
> >> You will be much happier once you stop lying to yourself and you will
> >> probably also find that everyone will like you more once they realize
> >> they are dealing with someone who is being "real" rather than someone
> >> presenting a false image, both to the world and to thyself.

> > sooooooo
> > the vast right wing conspiracy is responsible for the perception that
> > it's not ok to be fat or gay

> > or those fashion photographers

> > or who  is it that I am combatting here

> > Most of the people don't really give a **** about real

> > I think you watched too many 80s it's beautiful to be me tv

> > where do you catch that stuff, TvLand, Nickelodeon?

> > mk5000

> > Juno MacGuff: So have you and Vanessa thought of a name for the baby yet?
> > Mark Loring: Well, sort of. Vanessa likes Madison for a girl.
> > Juno MacGuff: Madison? Isn't that kind of... I don't know, gay? --Juno

> More exclamation points, please.

New SchwartzSoft oo-programming styles can understand whitespace as
punctuation.

"Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> More exclamation points, please.

See what I mean ???

The END Is Nearer Than You Think...?????????

The City of Brotherly Love may have to change its name
Philadelphia's sports fans are known for brawling, booing and hurling
batteries and snowballs. ??????????But even a local newspaper says they may
have
sunk to a new low...cheering Sunday after Dallas Cowboys receiver
Michael Irvin suffered a neck injury.?????????????
The headline in a Philadelphia Daily News proclaimed -
"Unspeakable, even for us."??????????????
---

"SLAVE of THE STATE" <[email protected]> wrote in message

New SchwartzSoft oo-programming styles can understand whitespace as
punctuation.

-----------------

for some reason I remember that your husband is fond of Bob Marley

mk5000

'Normally, I wouldn't agree that IBM doesn't support/enhance their existing
"mainframe programming languages" (and/or that they want to "kill them off")
but for those who haven't heard it yet, at the recent SHARE, IBM "confirmed"
that there new mainframe PL/I will be TOTALLY incompatible with the old
stuff, i.e. you won't be able to call old from new or vice versa. Talk
about
STRANGE and counter-productive!'--Wm Klein

On Apr 24, 12:59 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> There's nothing the matter w/ being fat or gay.
>
> There is a problem w/ you not being able to accept that you are both.
> You will be much happier once you stop lying to yourself and you will
> probably also find that everyone will like you more once they realize
> they are dealing with someone who is being "real" rather than someone
> presenting a false image, both to the world and to thyself.
>
> best wishes and Godspeed,
>
> K. Gringioni.

There may be even gold in them there hills (man-boobs)..

http://bigheaddc.com/2007/08/17/perez-hilton-spotted-being-fat-in-washington-dc/
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120771264446600937.html