HGH gone bad at Saeco?

Originally posted by Jason Waddell
Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way too much HgH...

He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart than a pro cyclist.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/4

Look at how small his body is compared to his head.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/1

This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.

thanks, jason

and of course you are perfect?

he has a point

I've seen healthier looking heroin addicts.
Look at those puny legs. How did he win a race?

Well, maybe he just isn't the best looking guy in the world. Here's a bigger pic.

Corr_8_big.jpg

Any relation to Mickey Rourke?

"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way
too
> much HgH...
>
> He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart
than a
> pro cyclist.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/4

> Look at how small his body is compared to his head.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/1

> This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
>

> thanks, jason

>Subject: Re: HGH gone bad at Saeco? From: tcdemol [email protected] Date: 8/14/03 5:24
>PM Central Daylight Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Jason Waddell wrote:
> > Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way too much HgH... He
> > looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart than a pro cyclist.
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/-
> > day2/4http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchi- giana/day2/4 Look at
> > how small his body is compared to his head.
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/-
> > day2/1http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchi- giana/day2/1 This guy
> > is the ugliest dude in the peloton. thanks, jason
>

>and of course you are perfect?

close, but still have a few minor imperfections that need to be worked out.

thanks though, jason

>Subject: Re: HGH gone bad at Saeco? From: indiefab [email protected] Date: 8/14/03
>5:54 PM Central Daylight Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Well, maybe he just isn't the best looking guy in the world. Here's a bigger pic.

url]

http://www.team.saeco.it/download/corridori/Corr_8_big.jpg

Take away the Saeco jersey and add some street clothes and you've got yourself a mugshot of a
heroin addict.

He looks exactly like that homeless guy I gave my water bottle to the other day.

thanks, jason

"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way
too
> much HgH...
>
> He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart
than a
> pro cyclist.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/ 4

> Look at how small his body is compared to his head.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/ 1

> This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
>

> thanks, jason

This sport is not really the best way to meet life partners. I am sorry you are disappointed. You
might try some online personal ads to meet the guy of your dreams and then you won't care so much.

Jason, need we remind you that you have had some rather unflattering photos taken of you as well.

"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has
done way too
> much HgH...
>
> He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping
cart than a
> pro cyclist.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana /day2/4

> Look at how small his body is compared to his head.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana /day2/1

> This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
>

> thanks, jason

[email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way too much HgH...
>
> He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart than a pro cyclist.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/4
>
> Look at how small his body is compared to his head.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/1
>
> This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
>

> thanks, jason

Yeah - I was on their site a few weeks ago trying to figure out the guy with the blonde afro/goatee
(Sacchi) and ran across this fella.

http://www.team.saeco.com/english/pop_corridore.asp?ID=8

Seriously not a good looking guy.

-a

>Subject: Re: HGH gone bad at Saeco? From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected] Date: 8/14/03 7:10 PM
>Central Daylight Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Jason, need we remind you that you have had some rather unflattering photos taken of you as well.

they can't be anywhere near as bad as these: http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/

thanks Tom, I had forgotten how funny those pics were.

jason

>"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has
>done way too
>> much HgH...
>>
>> He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping
>cart than a
>> pro cyclist.
>>

>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana /day2/4
>>
>> Look at how small his body is compared to his head.
>>

>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana /day2/1
>>
>> This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
>>

>> thanks, jason

>From: [email protected] (Jason Waddell)

>thanks Tom, I had forgotten how funny those pics were.
>
>jason

Thanks for grouping those together Jason. It's a very nice collection. Bill C

[email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way too much HgH...
>
> He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart than a pro cyclist.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/4
>
> Look at how small his body is compared to his head.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/1
>
> This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
>

> thanks, jason

Oh C'mon. That's not a real human being! Somebody is pulling a really good Photoshop joke on
us, right?

This guy is pretty bad as well:

http://www.team.saeco.com/download/corridori/Corr_17_big.jpg

"Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done
way too
> > much HgH...
> >
> > He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart
than a
> > pro cyclist.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/ 4

> > Look at how small his body is compared to his head.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/ 1

> > This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
> >

> > thanks, jason
>
> Yeah - I was on their site a few weeks ago trying to figure out the guy with the blonde
> afro/goatee (Sacchi) and ran across this fella.
>
> http://www.team.saeco.com/english/pop_corridore.asp?ID=8
>
> Seriously not a good looking guy.
>
> -a

[email protected] (PedalChick) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way too much HgH...
> >
> > He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart than a pro cyclist.
> >
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/4
> >
> > Look at how small his body is compared to his head.
> >
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day2/1
> >
> > This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
> >

> > thanks, jason
>
> Oh C'mon. That's not a real human being! Somebody is pulling a really good Photoshop joke on
> us, right?

Dude needs a queer guy makeover. Ditch the stupid goattee and shave the damn head.

-Ken

In article <[email protected]>, K. J. Papai <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] (PedalChick) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Look at the size of this dudes head, this guy is a freak. Or has done way too much HgH...
> > >
> > > He looks more like a homeless guy that should be pushing a shopping cart than a pro cyclist.
> > >

> > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day
> > > 2/4
> > >
> > > Look at how small his body is compared to his head.
> > >

> > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2003/aug03/marchigiana/day
> > > 2/1
> > >
> > > This guy is the ugliest dude in the peloton.
> > >

> > > thanks, jason
> >
> > Oh C'mon. That's not a real human being! Somebody is pulling a really good Photoshop joke on us,
> > right?
>
> Dude needs a queer guy makeover. Ditch the stupid goattee and shave the damn head.

"Queer Eye for the Straight Biker. Wanna bet they lose the goattee but keep the red lycra shorts? I
think Cipo has already been on that show.

-WG