Lance should screw his wife more often!

>She wants some serious banging!!

Thanks for shedding some subtle light...

Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

>>She wants some serious banging!!

> Thanks for shedding some subtle light...

With the right lawyer and the right animosity, he might be able to screw her just fine...

"Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>She wants some serious banging!!
>
> > Thanks for shedding some subtle light...
>
> With the right lawyer and the right animosity, he might be able to screw her just fine...

Given what they've gone through and how much he's earned since she's been with him, I expect the
screwing to go the other way.

Lee

"Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > Thanks for shedding some subtle light...
> >
> > With the right lawyer and the right animosity, he might be able to screw her just fine...
>
> Given what they've gone through and how much he's earned since she's been with him, I expect the
> screwing to go the other way.
>
> Lee

Could he have come back without her love and support? She was part of the economic partnership. It's
called justice.

Look for her to settle well for something less than 50% for her with guarantees of excellent support
for the kids through graduate/professional school.

> "Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > With the right lawyer and the right animosity, he might be able to
screw
> > > her just fine...
> >
> > Given what they've gone through and how much he's earned since she's
been
> > with him, I expect the screwing to go the other way.
> >
> > Lee
>
> Could he have come back without her love and support? She was part of the economic partnership.
> It's called justice.
>
> Look for her to settle well for something less than 50% for her with guarantees of excellent
> support for the kids through graduate/professional school.

My point exactly. She'll get a hefty portion of his winnings...and she does probably deserve it.

Lee

Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Clovis Lark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>> > Thanks for shedding some subtle light...
>>
>> With the right lawyer and the right animosity, he might be able to screw her just fine...

> Given what they've gone through and how much he's earned since she's been with him, I expect the
> screwing to go the other way.

Screwing is mutual...