Latest understandings on best pedal stroke ?

90rpm

Mar 2, 2013
[SIZE= medium]Hello all,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]Anybody could please refer me to a good quality video / instructions that demonstrates the 'recommended' pedaling stroke ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]Climbing is my prime interest though I will be happy to watch / read good recommendations in general,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]I feel unefficient lately and while looking at training videos, I see contradicting recommendations.. ( ankling or not..maintaining a ~ 10-15 derees positive angle like the coach with the yellow shoe recommends..)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]Thanks a lot ![/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium] [/SIZE]

yes the discussion is hot on this topic, one important decision you will make is actually the position of your saddle post, a bit higher or a bit lower will make all the difference to achieve the kind of angles you decide to go after,

Originally Posted by vspa .

yes the discussion is hot on this topic, one important decision you will make is actually the position of your saddle post, a bit higher or a bit lower will make all the difference to achieve the kind of angles you decide to go after,

Thanks vspa,
it is clear that saddle position dictates the above and I've been trying different heights lately - though not quite sure which of them is better