Let's get some organized rides going!

Hvatum

Guest
Hello!

I'm looking to do some mountain biking towards the end of
august, sadly my friends are all pretty sedate compared to
me, so that's shot down. Does anyone know of any groups,
clubs, or companies that organize multiday mountain biking
rides? I'm dreaming of biking around in Colorado for a week
and seeing some really nice peaks... but biking alone is out
of the question.

I started thinking about this after I was in Germany for a
year. There was a local biking club that organized rides
almost every weekend. The coolest was a two day ride along
the Limes near Frankfurt in Hessen. It's so much fun when
you're with some other people! Any ideas?

Kai.

hvatum wrote:

> Does anyone know of any groups, clubs, or companies that
> organize multiday mountain biking rides? I'm dreaming of
> biking around in Colorado for a week and seeing some
> really nice peaks... but biking alone is out of the
> question.

How about a hut-to-hut tour in the Tenth Mountain Huts
system:

http://www.escapeadventures.com/tours/tour23.htm

Looks like fun.