NUDE BEACHES

A nude beach is a beach where the users generally wear no clothing. If
clothing is optional then, to emphasize that, also the terms clothing-
optional beach and free beach are used. It is one of the most common
and traditional forms of public nudity. A nude beach should not be
confused with a topfree beach or topless beach, where upper body
clothing is not required for women or men, although a swimming costume
covering the genitals is required for both men and women.

Complete reviews of nude beaches location in the world. Find out the
location of nudist beaches and experience the unforgettable moment
getting undressed in the nudist beach.

http://nudebeaches.blogspot.com/

Edward Dolan wrote:
> We cyclists are not into nudity. We are into being fully clothed at all
> times and we regard the naked human body as an obscenity....

On a fully-faired bicycle, how can one tell if the rider is wearing
any clothing?

For instance, is the rider (Matt Weaver) clothed or not: <http://
www.magic-scooter.de/gallerie/konkur/kyleedge.jpg>?

GHAWAR IS DYING!

[email protected] wrote:

> A nude beach is a beach where the users generally wear no clothing.

Wow, I never would have figured that out on my own. Unfortunately, most
of the users at nude beaches would look better with clothes on.