Perth Freeway Bike Hike

Brett said:
Yeah, well when Eddy Hollands can average 45+ km/h on his own for a 40km
time trial, any bunch with him in it would be fairly flying...
Brett
the thing with eddie is that he will sit in for ages, cause he knows if he goes up front everyone will get tetchy. On sunday as soon as he attacked everyone started shouting, whistling and getting very flustered. This does not happen when i attack. I think they laugh...

If anyone can, get down to bibra lake and watch him TT. He can move and you get a good idea of the power he is putting out.

Duncan Farrow wrote:
> byron27 wrote:
>
>> Duncan Farrow Wrote:

>>> See you at the Bibra Lake TT too! I've convinced a few friends to try
>>> a TT for the first time. It'll give me a chance to stretch the legs on
>>> my new Orbea too. I checked out the course a couple of weeks ago on
>>> the
>>> MTB with my son in the baby seat. Traffic was pretty bad - should be
>>> better on Friday morning.
>>>
>>> Duncan.

>> will you be on the cinelli?
>>
>> i will have bib number 10. I will be on my beloved colnago. i'll see
>> you there.
>>

> Bib number? I've not got a bib number. I was going to show up on the
> day. Do we need to register before the day?
>
> I was going to take my new Orbea Onix out for a spin...

Woo hoo! Plans have changed and I am free to ride on Friday. I guess
it'll be late cause I only nominated this morning.

I'll be on a black Norco with a green/yellow/white Lakes Bikes jersey.

Hope to see you guys there.

--
Brett

Brett wrote:

> Duncan Farrow wrote:
>
>> byron27 wrote:

>>> will you be on the cinelli?
>>>
>>> i will have bib number 10. I will be on my beloved colnago. i'll see
>>> you there.
>>>

>> Bib number? I've not got a bib number. I was going to show up on the
>> day. Do we need to register before the day?
>>
>> I was going to take my new Orbea Onix out for a spin...
>>

> Woo hoo! Plans have changed and I am free to ride on Friday. I guess
> it'll be late cause I only nominated this morning.
>
> I'll be on a black Norco with a green/yellow/white Lakes Bikes jersey.
>
> Hope to see you guys there.
>
> --
> Brett

Just got my number (#114) so there are plenty of spots left for anyone
who hasn't nominated.

--
Brett
(Riding a Real Man's(TM) TT bike with no tri bars or disc wheel...)

Brett said:
Just got my number (#114) so there are plenty of spots left for anyone
who hasn't nominated.

--
Brett
(Riding a Real Man's(TM) TT bike with no tri bars or disc wheel...)
Good stuff!

time trials put hair on your chest!

Ive got the tri bars but no flash carbone like wheels or such. My budget doesnt stretch that far im afraid.

Brett wrote:
> Brett wrote:
>
>> Duncan Farrow wrote:

>>> Bib number? I've not got a bib number. I was going to show up on the
>>> day. Do we need to register before the day?
>>>
>>> I was going to take my new Orbea Onix out for a spin...
>>>

>> Woo hoo! Plans have changed and I am free to ride on Friday. I guess
>> it'll be late cause I only nominated this morning.
>>
>> I'll be on a black Norco with a green/yellow/white Lakes Bikes jersey.
>>
>> Hope to see you guys there.
>>
>> --
>> Brett

> Just got my number (#114) so there are plenty of spots left for anyone
> who hasn't nominated.
>
> --
> Brett
> (Riding a Real Man's(TM) TT bike with no tri bars or disc wheel...)

Got my number: #105 - riding a black/silver Orbea Onix with
a yellow jersey.

Duncan.

Duncan Farrow wrote:

> Got my number: #105 - riding a black/silver Orbea Onix with
> a yellow jersey.
>
> Duncan.

Excellent, shall see you blokes there.

--
Brett

Brett said:
Duncan Farrow wrote:

> Got my number: #105 - riding a black/silver Orbea Onix with
> a yellow jersey.
>
> Duncan.

Excellent, shall see you blokes there.

--
Brett
see you there also!

don't buy that junk, someone might think you are some kind of
triathlete :)