Question for the women on this list

Casey

Guest
I just bought my first tri suit (a prior season Tyr from a clearance
webpage) and I'm currently wondering if I ought to get a tri specific
sports bra to wear under it. I just don't think the swimsuit-esque
fabric is going to keep my chest from bouncing around!

What do some of you ladies do? Is it more common to just forgo the tri
suit and get a short and bra top combo or wear a bra under a tri suit?

"Casey" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
>I just bought my first tri suit (a prior season Tyr from a clearance
> webpage) and I'm currently wondering if I ought to get a tri specific
> sports bra to wear under it. I just don't think the swimsuit-esque
> fabric is going to keep my chest from bouncing around!
>
> What do some of you ladies do? Is it more common to just forgo the tri
> suit and get a short and bra top combo or wear a bra under a tri suit?

try http://forum.slowtwitch.com

Jim from wetsuitrental.com wrote

I vote for the adding the sports bra. Tri suits, one piece, are on the
way
out. Most everyone uses the tri shorts (unisex) and some type of tri
top.

thanks Jim