seeking Bridgestone decals

sitano

Guest
maybe it would be easier to go look for Noah's ark.... I'm looking for
decals for my 1989 RB-2, specially the seat tube scrolling RB-2, if
anyone knows where to find these, please contact me.

peace Steve

On Feb 27, 1:56 pm, "sitano" <[email protected]> wrote:
> maybe it would be easier to go look for Noah's ark.... I'm looking for
> decals for my 1989 RB-2, specially the seat tube scrolling RB-2, if
> anyone knows where to find these, please contact me.

Contact Cyclart: http://www.cyclart.com . They have an accumulation of
old decals- and if they don't have what you need, they can reproduce
them.

Jeff