TdF detailed route maps

Taf

Guest
Where can I get detailed maps of the individual stages, showing feed zones, sprints, etc.

>Where can I get detailed maps of the individual stages, showing feed zones, sprints, etc.

Should be out toward the ned of May.

Just go to the official site and it will be listed there.

- Chris - http://www.customgetaways.com Sport Vacations (Multisport, Cycling,
Marathons, etc...)

On 21 Jan 2004 16:59:17 GMT in rec.bicycles.racing,
[email protected] (CTRDY01) wrote:

> Just go to the official site and it will be listed there.

but not yet, which makes it difficult for those of us trying to make early car rental or train
reservations.

Dennis P. Harris wrote:
> On 21 Jan 2004 16:59:17 GMT in rec.bicycles.racing, [email protected] (CTRDY01) wrote:
>
>> Just go to the official site and it will be listed there.
>>
> but not yet, which makes it difficult for those of us trying to make early car rental or train
> reservations.

How much detail do you think you need in order to get a car or train reservation?

> but not yet, which makes it difficult for those of us trying to make early car rental or train
> reservations.

You can't make train reservations more than 90 days ahead (or is it 60?) in France anyway.

news:[email protected]...