Tracy Moseley Wins Sea Otter Downhill

Spademan O----L

Guest
Woohoo.. go Brits! go Brits!

< bomba insert story here: "ee, when I were a lad and moseley a slip of a girl....">

Steve E.

"spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Woohoo.. go Brits! go Brits!
>
> < bomba insert story here: "ee, when I were a lad and moseley a slip of a girl....">
>
> Steve E.

It's got to be said that girl goes down very quickly.

Andy Chequer, bet she's never heard that one before.

spademan o---[) * wrote:
> Woohoo.. go Brits! go Brits!
>
> < bomba insert story here: "ee, when I were a lad and moseley a slip of a girl....">

If we're being totally honest, she was never really much of a slip of a girl - certainly not since
I've known her :)

Hooray for Tracy!

P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:38:35 +0100, "spademan o---[\) *"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Woohoo.. go Brits! go Brits!
>
> Who?

ROTFLMMFAO! Heheheheheheheheh! Whoooooo that was soooo damned witty and hilarious Petie! Wow, I
might even laugh later ',;~P~

Shaun aRe