woo, decided which bike, and downpayment due monday

Reyd

Guest
Going with the rock mountain flow 1.
it is way lighter, far better balanced(or matches me better)
then the kona, heavier wheels, better components, with the exception of
the fork, which was OEM, and an absolute POS, even set as high as me and
the guy working there(who was awesomely helpful) could set it, I could
basically bottom it on flat ground, and it wasn't smooth travelling
either.
although they won't ever be able to resell it, my LBS kindly agreed to
swap it for a static stance 100mm fork. and take the list value of the
DJ comp fork out of its price, installation free, as well as the S&H to
get it in.
very nice fork, and they are by far the most helpful bike shop in town(I
went to or phoned all but 2 shops, the two I didn't phone cater to
roadbikes, or carry only trek/giant)
so I'm happy:)
anyways, thanks for pointing me back to the comments about Kona
component issues, I would probably have just gone with the kona which
didn't feel nearly as nice as the RM does under me.

--
All they do is slap some lipstick on and try to
pretend it's not a pig.

this couple is gets attacked by... uh... *grabs lamp*
a lamp monster! *waves lamp around* Woooooooooo!"

-Delta Nine

I guess your happy. Good. I have heard the company sucks
when it comes their reps. And I heard it on the trail. The LBS down the
road 15 miles has dropped them.

> I guess your happy. Good. I have heard the company sucks
> when it comes their reps. And I heard it on the trail. The LBS down the
> road 15 miles has dropped them.

rocky mountain or Kona?

--
All they do is slap some lipstick on and try to
pretend it's not a pig.
Peter H. Proctor

this couple is gets attacked by... uh... *grabs lamp*
a lamp monster! *waves lamp around* Woooooooooo!"

-Delta Nine

"Reyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I guess your happy. Good. I have heard the company sucks
>> when it comes their reps. And I heard it on the trail. The LBS down the
>> road 15 miles has dropped them.

> rocky mountain or Kona?

Don't let him discourage you. I ride a RM and love it, and have heard many
great things about them. The manager at my LBS swears by them as well,
although they sell Spesh and Cannondale too.

cc