WTB: XL-sized BikeE

6212hgk

Guest
Got an XL-sized BikeE, forlorn & unridden in your garage? Help it find a new home!

Please e-mail if interested at john bartley 3 (at) yahoo (dot) com

and also please advise
- model (CT, NX, RX, FX, et cetera)
- year
- Seat fixed?
- Use to date
- Price FOB Clackamas OR 97015

Pix appreciated.
--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
THE COBRA EVENT.

Do have a Bike E AT 3.0 regular size. Sliding seat when all the way back is too far back for me and
I am 5-11..Has Bike E Bag,stand,handlebar grips/speed pedals,etc Very little miles on it. Excellant
condition. Not used in last 2 1/2 years. Paid over $1100,,will sell for $525.. Located near
Tacoma,Wash. Arlen <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Got an XL-sized BikeE, forlorn & unridden in your garage? Help it find a new home!
>
> Please e-mail if interested at john bartley 3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
>
> and also please advise
> - model (CT, NX, RX, FX, et cetera)
> - year
> - Seat fixed?
> - Use to date
> - Price FOB Clackamas OR 97015
>
> Pix appreciated.
> --
> Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct
tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.

Thank you, Arlen, but I'm 6'3", have tried std. BikeEs and the XLs are significantly more
comfortable. The 'hands-up' position results in my slouching, something I did not do with my old
Linear LWB, and when added to 4 more inches than you, the difference is significant.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:47:09 -0700, <[email protected]> wrote:

>Do have a Bike E AT 3.0 regular size. Sliding seat when all the way back is too far back for me and
>I am 5-11..Has Bike E Bag,stand,handlebar grips/speed pedals,etc Very little miles on it. Excellant
>condition. Not used in last 2 1/2 years. Paid over $1100,,will sell for $525.. Located near
>Tacoma,Wash. Arlen

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Got an XL-sized BikeE, forlorn & unridden in your garage? Help it find a new home!
>>
>> Please e-mail if interested at john bartley 3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
>>
>> and also please advise
>> - model (CT, NX, RX, FX, et cetera)
>> - year
>> - Seat fixed?
>> - Use to date
>> - Price FOB Clackamas OR 97015
>>
>> Pix appreciated.
>> --
>> Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct
>tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.

--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
THE COBRA EVENT.

These guys use to have several XL's (both CT's and AT's). It's been a few months (since I checked),
but it doesn't cost much to call and ask.

http://www.amlingscycle.com/

[email protected] wrote:
> Got an XL-sized BikeE, forlorn & unridden in your garage? Help it find a new home!
>
> Please e-mail if interested at john bartley 3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
>
> and also please advise
> - model (CT, NX, RX, FX, et cetera)
> - year
> - Seat fixed?
> - Use to date
> - Price FOB Clackamas OR 97015
>
> Pix appreciated.
> --
> Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
> THE COBRA EVENT.

I often see a guy on the B&A Trail in MD who looks to be 6'5" but rides a standard BikeE. It looks
much too small for him but he doesn't seem to have any problems.

I'm 6'3" and until recently rode a 2001 BikeE AT XL. I bought the XL because BikeE recommended it
for riders 6'3" and greater and because it left room behind the seat for panniers.

I'd offer to sell you the BikeE if you weren't on the opposite coast. I haven't ridden it since I
bought a Burley Django. I love the speed of the Django (by comparison) but I miss the AT air-shock
every time I ride!