Shut the hell up and ride!

Mtbscottie

Guest
Top 20 posters by number of articles
1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... : 60

Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend more time on their computer
then riding?

:)

Some people have jobs that require them to sit in front of a screen of some kind.

When they aren't in front of their screens, they are out there on the trails.

All a matter of "Those who can, do. Those that can't, post to usenet"

*Shrugs*
--
Tony

[email protected]

Remove the fish to reply --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> "MTBScottie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Top 20 posters by number of articles

> 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... :
60

> Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
more
> time on their computer then riding?
>
> :)

I have one day from riding off thats one of the two days off from work Which are not on the weekend
but Sunday is allways a day off. The other is any day during the week and that changes from week to
week. I get one weekend a month off. And that Saturday I spend riding as long as its not rainning.
Rain is the only thing that stops me from spinning my wheels. Cold,snow,wind,and hail won't. And if
I must hit the street I down my rainsuit. I ride,work,play,sleep,eat,watch tv,go to parties, get on
line and I allways find the right place at the right time to do it.

Fire up MTB 03

> Some people have jobs that require them to sit in front of a screen of some kind.
>
> When they aren't in front of their screens, they are out there on the trails.
>
> All a matter of "Those who can, do. Those that can't, post to usenet"
>
> *Shrugs*
> --
> Tony

And some are just hypocritical, elitist pieces of feces.

Dave (too busy to post this week. Camping with my 7 y.o.!)

> [email protected]
>
> Remove the fish to reply --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--
>
> `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> "MTBScottie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Top 20 posters by number of articles

> =====
>> 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... :
> 60
>>
>> Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
> more
>> time on their computer then riding?
>>
>> :)

> I have one day from riding off thats one of the two days off from work Which are
> not on the weekend but Sunday is allways a day off.

huh?

> The other is any day during the week and that changes from week to week. I get one weekend a month
> off. And that Saturday I spend riding as long as its not rainning. Rain is the only thing that
> stops me from spinning my wheels.

But only on dirt, right?

>Cold,snow,wind,and hail won't.

there ya' go.

> And if I must hit the street I down my rainsuit.

why "down" your rainsuit? whats it done to you?

> ride,work,play,sleep,eat,watch tv,go to parties, get on line and I allways find the right place at
> the right time to do it.

but its always the right time isn't it...just a matter of prioritizing is all!

[email protected] (MTBDummie) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Top 20 posters by number of articles
> 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... : 60
>
> Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend more time on their
> computer then riding?

Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all covered
in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.

JD

> Dave W says:
>
>>prioritizing
>
> and he spelt it correctly! Congrats - even if it is spelt the Amurican way...
>
> ;-P

Good. Expect a reduction in your pay, as your services are no longer needed. (Well, not much
anyway ;-)

Dave (I have my moments!)

Dave Wimp <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> And some are just hypocritical, elitist pieces of feces.

How about we regurgitate a classic from Kathleen?

From: Kathleen <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: red mud, red mud Date:

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>
> > I've said it once and i'll say it again. IF IT'S OK FOR HIM TO SLAM FOLKS, MAKE UP CUTESY NAMES,
> > AND GENERALLY DISRESPECT OTHERS, THAN IT'S O.K FOR ME TO RETURN THE FAVOR.
>
> "Mommy, make him stop looking at me!!!!"

He sort of reminds me of my dog, Zane. He'd *like* to be a leg humper, but he's gotten kicked so
many times that he doesn't dare. And Scully doesn't take kindly to his advances, either.
Currently he's got a gash under one eye and a tuft of hair missing from his cheek from the last
time Scully had to remind him to leave her alone. So he lacks that outlet, too. Lately he's
developed a new tactic. He stands at a safe distance, making sure there's nothing between him
and his chosen escape route and makes humping motions in her general direction whenever her back
is turned. It's obscene - he looks like an Elvis impersonator. I suspect our buddy, Dave, is in
pretty much the same boat. Gotten his ass kicked too many times for, uh, "acting out", so now he
practices long distance humping.

Kathleen

"MTBScottie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Top 20 posters by number of articles

> 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... :
60

> Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
more
> time on their computer then riding?
>
> :)

So are you saying you track the time he ride as well as the time he spends on the computer?

> [email protected] (MTBDummie) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Top 20 posters by number of articles
> > 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... : 60
> >
> > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend more time on their
> > computer then riding?
>
> Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all
> covered in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.
>
> JD

Great come back, but number don't lie!

> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (MTBDummie) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Top 20 posters by number of articles

> > > 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... :
60

> > > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who
spend more
> > > time on their computer then riding?
> >
> > Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all
> > covered in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.

> Great come back, but number don't lie!

He's got you there, JD! Why, I bet those pics you posted last week were just recycled from when you
USED to ride, unlike now when you just sit at home glued to your WebTV unit.

Just sell your bikes and be done with it already.

Bill "oh, and those 'huge logs' Spankie deals with came from the neighborhood hounds" S.

"KLydesdale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "MTBScottie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Top 20 posters by number of articles

> > 1: [email protected] (JD)........................................... :
> 60
> >
> > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
> more
> > time on their computer then riding?
> >
> > :)
>

> So are you saying you track the time he ride as well as the time he spends on the computer?

That and spanking at the same time as well, I'd wager.

JD

news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (MTBDummie) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> 60

> spend more
> > >
> > > Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all
> > > covered in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.
>
> > Great come back, but number don't lie!
>
> He's got you there, JD! Why, I bet those pics you posted last week were just recycled from when
> you USED to ride, unlike now when you just sit at home glued to your WebTV unit.

DOH! I've been found out!

> Just sell your bikes and be done with it already.

Ok.

> Bill "oh, and those 'huge logs' Spankie deals with came from the neighborhood hounds" S.

HAHAHAHAHAHA "Smithers, release the hounds..."

JD