100,000 hits in 24 hours!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by sockypup, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. Isn't THAT special?!

    If you robbed a bank you'd get your picture in the newspaper, and
    maybe we'd even get to see you on TV doing the perp-walk!

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > Isn't THAT special?!
    >
    > If you robbed a bank you'd get your picture in the newspaper, and
    > maybe we'd even get to see you on TV doing the perp-walk!

    A bank robbery is certainly a more honorable way to obtain "15 minutes
    of fame" that appearing on a "reality" TV show.

    Put "highracer" in the Google search field and see what the results
    are.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley