Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

100 Mile Week

Started by Dennis Baker · · Last activity · 22 posts · 2,467 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 January 2003
Last activity
23 January 2003
Original author
Dennis Baker
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,467
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [email hidden] (Dennis Baker) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (JD) wrote in message

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > > How do you guys commemorate your accomplishments?
    >
    > I ride again the next day.
    >
    > JD

    And I've seen pictures of where your ride.

    You mean like this? gallery.consumerreview.com120202002.jpg

    Maybe I should go ride the trails JD rides to celebrate 🙂

    We could use some ogres to help balance out the ATG population.

    JD

  2. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Dave <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Riding, Riding on the moon...(sung to Police tune "Walking on the moon!)

    Dave (boring.....)

    Ooooo, scathing! I wish I could do that as well as you Davey! You're my hero!

    Look, if yer gonna slate the miserable, grumpy old hairy [censored], at least look like you're trying
    a _bit_.

    Shaun aRe

    I should follow your example I s'pose. You are the bestsest!

    Dave ( a man can dream can't he?)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.